Chapter 24; Zetsu (I)

Hello everyone! It's meh.

Anyways, stay hydrated and relaxxxx.

Let's start!

_____

Naruto glanced to his right, at Sasuke, who nodded.

It was true, someone was following them.

That was alright, no worries; they could deal with whoever was doing it.

But there was a catch, the chakra, wasn't of a human. 

Humans always have a certain emotion laced with their chakra at any given moment and the chakra is much more lively. But it was the opposite.

Which could only mean one thing. This was Zetsu, aka 'The Aloe Vera bastard.'

Naruto's bet was on white zetsu.

However, it also meant that Akatsuki knew someone was meddling in its affairs. It was more than likely scouting for the person. It was on the move already.

That could mean trouble.

They'll have to face the big bad guys early on. 

Naruto sighed, the third time today. Sasuke sweatdropped.

The clones were following them everywhere. It either meant that the Akatsuki wanted a Uchiha, which happened to be the clan head's son. Or, they had their suspicions about them, which was not possible. 

They hadn't told anyone fishy and had not yet performed any dubious activities.

So, it was somewhat troubling.

The Academy was almost coming to an end. Naruto had changed his outfit; quite obviously; to match his soul. Black.

He wore a black shirt with a custom stitched Uzumaki clan symbol, it wasn't a tight fitting. He wore loose capri, white colored; with pockets on either side.

"That's it, students! Make sure you memorize the kicks and punches we practiced today. Dismissed!"

Iruka called out. The class filed out and Naruto and Sasuke exited with other children.

"Sasuke-kun!" A shrill, child-like voice called out from a little afar.

"Come play with us!" Ino called. Sakura followed behind.

Sasuke shook his head before proceeding to walk, Naruto following behind.

"But why not? Surely you're not ditching us for him, right?" Ino pointed at Naruto and Naruto's features hardened.

"Why not?" Sasuke frowned and asked angrily.

"Well," Ino hesitated seeing Sasuke's hostile behavior, and fell silent.

Sasuke eyed them firmly.

"My mom says he is dangerous," Sakura frail spoke up behind Ino. 

Sasuke couldn't remember the last time he had seen Sakura so weak and shy. It felt really weird.

"Well I say I haven't seen him killing people lately, so I'll be with him. So long," Sasuke started walking again and Naruto followed, eyes glazed. 

Sasuke looked back at Naruto and frowned in worry at his expression but kept walking.

Meanwhile in Naruto's head:

"NO! STOP IT! KURAMA I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU THINK OF DOING ANY FUNNY BUSINESS I'LL... WELL, I'LL FIGURE OUT SOME DAMN WAY TO PUNISH YOU WITH! STOP TRYING TO TAKE CONTROL DAMMIT."

"NO I AM NOT GOING TO DO ANY FUNNY BUSINESS, ILL JUST CRACK SOME NECKS."

"THAT IS FUNNY BUSINESS! SHUT UP!"

"FINE! NOW YOU SHUT UP!

"NO, YOU!"

"GO, I WON'T."

"THANK YOU!"

_

"What were you doing?" Sasuke asked.

"Some things are better left unknown," Naruto smiled.

"Idiot," Sasuke rolled his eyes. 

Knowing Naruto; he and the fox were probably fighting over something stupid again.

"Oh well."

_______

Thank you for reading this!

Don't forget to vote!

BYiiiiiiiii