Chapter 19; History

Please vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Drink Water. Just do it.

Relax. Have a Wonderful day!
_____

"The sage of six paths had sons?" Itachi was surprised.

"Yeah. Ashura was your regular academy dead last. Bad grades, unable to perform super jutsus, and overall, people seemed to underestimate him," Naruto said.

"But he had one thing his brother lacked, emotions. Kindness was his power," Sasuke said.

"Just like you, Naruto-kun," Itachi said.

"Nah, he had a parent,"

"Okay then," Itachi took it as a reaction good enough.

"Indra excelled at everything he did. Well, mostly. He was a natural-born genius. Everyone assumed that Indra would succeed the Sage of six paths. But he didn't. He didn't have the kindness and goodwill Ashura possessed. Ashura wished for the better of people."

Naruto stopped to catch his breath and continued, "Sage of six paths understood this. He choose Ashura when his abilities exceeded even the natural-born genius, Indra. Ashura did not take this well."

"So he turned on his family?" Itachi asked.

"Yeah. Black Zetsu, a creature born from Kaguya's rage and will for revenge coaxed Indra to the darker side. Indra killed his companions to gain the ultimate power Black Zetsu told him about; the Mangekyo Sharingan," Sasuke explained thoroughly.

Itachi's expression showed great surprise.

"Do you have it too, Sasuke?" Itachi asked.

"Yes, nii-san."

Itachi knew these were no ordinary ninjas. Both these people must have suffered a great deal of pain, more than most shinobi could take.

"I guess that's it, right? Oh wait, forgot about Madara," Naruto voiced.

"Madara, as in Madara Uchiha, one of our ancestors who fought with Hashirama Senju and died in the battle, yes?" Itachi asked.

"Yeah, he is not dead," Naruto dropped the bombshell casually.

"What?! He is not?" Itachi had received enough surprises today.

"Yeah, he was actually aided by the Black Zetsu," Sasuke added.

"So he is planning to?" Itachi asked.

"He is planning to resurrect the Juubi and put everyone in infinite Tsukuyomi. Basically, he wants us to have good dreams, which are not real. He wants everyone to live a happy fake life," Naruto informed.

"That's messed up." 

"Yeah, indeed is."

"He already has a powerful disciple who will help him in his goals."

"Who is this person?" Itachi asked.

"Obito Uchiha," Sasuke looked Itachi straight in the eye, "You know him as Kakashi's teammate, don't you, nii-san?"

"Yes, but he was presumed dead," Itachi said.

"Okay, I'll continue tomorrow,  I am tired now," Naruto yawned.

"It's only been two hours since you have woken up, idiot."

"Well, I didn't get my beauty sleep because someone kept me up," Naruto gave the stink-eye to Sasuke.

"You need to plan things before doing them, idiot. You wouldn't understand," Sasuke rolled his eyes.

"Idiot," Naruto glared back at him.

"Don't you have Academy?" Itachi asked.

"Clones," Naruto shrugged.

"But won't they notice that the clones aren't real when they try to touch them?" Itachi inquired.

"Shadow Clones, nii-san."

"I won't even ask how you know that technique."

"Good call," Naruto grinned at him.

"Wait, Shisui, we forgot to tell him about Shisui!" Naruto said.

"Shisui?!" Itachi looked at them in disbelief, "What about Shisui?" he tried to regain his posture but failed miserably.

"Let's show him to nii-san, shall we?" Sasuke smirked.

"Yessir," Naruto said.

__________

Thas it for today, thanks for reading!