Chapter 9; Who Killed It?

Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

-----

Someone killed the ancient bastard, the old piece of shit, a forking scumbag. 

More clearly; someone killed Danzo.

Now, some people may wonder who, but it's not like any of us know, right? 

Right?

"Hokage-sama, I hope our name is not mentioned anywhere," Sasuke commented.

"Yes, I have seen to that. Who would've thought that Danzo had his own anbu troupes?" Hiruzen stated.

"He was also working with Orochimaru," Naruto said.

"Was he, now?" Hiruzen asked, intrigued by this new piece of information.

Just then, a snake slithered its way into the sealed Hokage's office somehow and on his way to Naruto.

"A scroll, by whom? Snake summons? Is it Orochimaru?" Sasuke wondered and Hiruzen tensed at his analysis.

"Yes, apparently, it is from Orochimaru," Naruto said.

At that exact moment, a toad appeared out of nowhere, also steering toward and giving Naruto yet another scroll.

"It is by Ero-senin," Naruto said.

Seeing the confused look on the face of one Hiruzen Sarutobi, Naruto elaborated, "Jiraiya-ojisan."

"Why have they sent the scrolls to you?" Sasuke asked.

"They remember, maybe because their summons returned their memory," Naruto said.

"How does that happen?" Hiruzen asked. He was being the clueless one here.

"The animals are more than just summons, they are a contract. A contract of life and death. It exists through time too, seemingly. Maybe they got their memories back because of having one of the most powerful summoning contracts," Sasuke said.

"Ever the knowledgeable one," Naruto said.

"We should respond, maybe call them back to Konoha to make it stronger," Naruto said.

"Tsunade-sama too," Sasuke added.

"Tsunade-hime? Does she return to Konoha?" Hiruzen asked.

"More than that, she becomes the fifth Hokage. I am hoping she gets her memory back, or we will have to get her back just like the old way."

"Old way?" Hiruzen asked, again. He was asking way too many questions to be the teacher of the shinobi. But this was really important, he could not afford to miss something here.

"I challenged her for her necklace,"

"The cursed blue necklace, one belonging to the great first Hokage?" Hiruzen clarified.

"Yes, I won it," Naruto responded with a cheeky smile.

"You definitely became much stronger than all of us, didn't you? Guess you weren't lying when you said to surpass all the ones who came before you," Hiruzen smiled earnestly.

"Trust me, it isn't even the beginning. At one time in history, he defeated a Rinnegan user with sage mode," Sasuke said, rolling his eyes good-naturedly.

"Kindly, fuck-off."

"Noted."