Chapter 5; Chapter 5

Yeah, I know. The title is super creative.    :>

Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated!

____________

It was just another typical day, for the village. But, it certainly was some people's new normal.

Naruto was walking to the academy after checking his house was locked and seals were placed. Sasuke joined him shortly after, a piece of bread in his mouth and one other in his hands, which he gave to Naruto.

Naruto nodded as thanks.

Today, they sent shadow clones to the academy while they went to the Hokage.

A knock resounded on the office door and the Hokage briefly wondered if there were any appointments scheduled.

"Come in." He sounded.

He stopped as he saw two hooded figures approach him with a relaxed stance. The figures were concise.

They both stop in front of his desk and bow. "Hokage-sama. Fox and snake reporting, we have a matter of great importance to announce. Please apply protocol 97."

Hiruzen was shocked but complied nonetheless. There was something familiar about the chakras he was sensing even though he couldn't quite put a finger on it.

He sealed the room and dismissed his anbu for a few minutes.

"Yes?"

They both pulled their hoods down and Hiruzen stared in shock.

"Naruto... Sasuke?"

"Jiji, please listen to me. I know this sounds really crazy, but we are from the future." Naruto said.

"And what proof do you have for this claim?" Hiruzen asked.

Sasuke dropped his genjutsu as his eyes were on full display.

"T-the Legendary Rinnegan. W-what?" Hruzen was considerably shaken up.

"I am Naruto Uzumaki, the 7th and the last Hokage of Konoha. He is Sasuke Uchiha, the shadow Hokage and a pillar of Konoha."

Hiruzen's years of expertise had taught him to ignore crazy parts and inquire about more questionable and pressing matters, "Last Hokage?"

"Kaguya Otsusuki, the rabbit goddess and the mother of the sage of six paths had successfully destroyed all signs of life from the world in our time."

"Explanation, now."

_________