Chapter 11; Old team Seven Reassembles.

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT! 

Constructive criticism is appreciated.

______________

"Leave it to the snake to make a grand entry in the village he is supposed to be rogue in," Jiraiya apprised.

"Not surprised," Naruto commented.

Sasuke stared at his former sensei with an unreadable expression.

Two powerful anbu troops had dropped by, leaving one amused Orochimaru in Hokage's office.

"Orochimaru," Hiruzen stared.

The atmosphere was becoming more awkward by the second.

Jiraiya having enough of it decides to break the ice.

"Orochimaru, what were you doing all these years?" Jiraiya questioned.

"I have begun my research on immortality," Orochimaru informed.

"Why do you wish for immortality?" Hiruzen asked abruptly. 

Truth be told, Hiruzen considered himself to be the reason Orochimaru went rogue. He should have noticed the feelings Orochimaru had held for him; or, as Inu would say, looked underneath the underneath.

"I want to learn all the jutsus that have ever existed and all that will ever exist. And, for doing that, I need to have a long time. Hence, I wish for immortality," Orochimaru explained carefully.

These were the words of his self when he was young and a madman. But you know what they say; shinobi don't fear a man with a straight head, they fear a madman; a man with a few screws loose.

"How many people have you netted into your experiments till yet?" Sasuke asked.

"100 or so, will be willing to join Konoha. They are very good in fights and nothing very major has changed in their DNA." Orochimaru informed.

"Tomorrow, I will make an announcement of the Snake sanin returning back to the village," Hiruzen said.

"I hope I can trust you on this one," Hiruzen said to the two young boys.

"What about Tsunade-hime?" Orochimaru asked.

Just then, a knock resounded in the office.

"Hokage-sama, I am terribly sorry for disturbing you at the time when specifically told me not to, but something important just came up. Or more specifically, someone important turned up.

"Tsuna-hime is back," Jiraiya said grinning, "The old team 7 assembles."

____________