Chapter 25: Zetsu (II)

Heyyyyyyy Minna san!!

It's meee

Anyways, be sure to be hydrated and relaxxxxxxxxxxxx.

Let's gooo

Please be sure to Vote and Comment! Constructive Criticism is appreciated!

_____

Naruto was sitting on the training ground, staring at the sunset, far into the trees.

Alone.

Sasuke had gone home earlier.

Wish he had a warm home too. He desired to go to loving and worried parents who would make steaming hot Tofu for him; at home.

But there was no home for him, was there?

He stared, hard. As if it was the sun's fault his parents had died.

Of course, it was not.

But he couldn't exactly blame his parent's death on anyone, could he?

Death comes to everyone at one point in life, no one is to blame really. It's just a matter of sooner than later.

It was just that in this village surrounded by people, surrounded by good people, people like him, he felt alone.

He had never been this alone in a long time. He had made bonds. But those bonds no longer existed.

He had made his relationships after pushing for a whole lifetime. So much for just doing it all over again.

He wished, just for a minute, he could go back in his time, and admire the people his friends had become.

He sighed. It was no longer important. Even if he wanted, he couldn't go back.

But suddenly, he wasn't alone anymore.

A chakra appeared on the tree suddenly. It was Zetsu coming to check on the village.

He never thought about his actions, but this made him pause. Should he call him out?

It was still 6; He could pass his time like this.

"OI! I KNOW YOU'RE THERE. COME OUT!" He shouted in the direction the Zetsu sat covered by the lush green trees.

A wave of confused chakra was produced from him.

Zetsu was hesitating. 

Naruto went on, "IF YOU DON'T COME OUT NOW, I'LL TELL THE HOKAGE SOMEONE WAS FOLLOWING ME!"

"AND THEY'LL NEVER FIND THE BODY!" Naruto added as an afterthought.

Zetsu jumped down, shocked to see a kid being able to sense him.

He was hiding his chakra, after all. Was he that bad? No, the Hokage and Anbu never noticed him. So, how did this kid?

'Only the white one?' Naruto thought.

"How'd you know I was there?" Zetsu asked, smiling. As if he thought Naruto didn't understand how dangerous he was. He had wrecked the whole shinobi alliance by sheer number.

"I just had a feeling, ya know," Naruto said, not lying. He always had this something in his chest that told him who was who and where.

"I thought I hid pretty well," Zetsu said, showing off his sharp teeth. Zetsu had a slight doubt that this kid was a sensor.

"Yeah. But you look so cool! You're all white! That's so cool!" Naruto projected the emotions he felt when he had first met white Zetsu; before knowing he was the enemy.

"Oh," Zetsu said intelligently. He started to wave his hands around him, embarrassed. No one had ever praised Zetsu. He felt his face feeling weirdly hot.

'Like the original, the duplicate,' thought Naruto. Zetsu was just like the First Hokage. Blushing at slight praise was how the first Hokage would've reacted too.

"You know, I think you're a good kid. I don't like how they treat you," Zetsu said, sitting down. he had overcome his previous predicament.

"But we can't do anything about it, can we?" Naruto smiled, this time, his teeth weren't showing.

Zetsu shrugged before asking a question that Naruto would probably never expect.

"How does pooping feel like?" Zetsu asked suddenly.

Naruto choked on thin air and coughed for one minute straight.

"Why would you ask that?" He asked the clone.

"I am curious," Zetsu said.

"But you're so cool all white and all, you look like a vampire, are you a vampire?" Naruto asked feigning excitement, avoiding the question.

"No kid," Zetsu let out a humorous breath, "you're reading too many fanfics," he said.

"Nahh. They are important for my mental health, ya know," Naruto said, shaking his head playfully.

"Wait you know what fanfics are?" Zetsu asked, surprised.

"Duh, who doesn't?"

"You'd be surprised," Zetsu stared down, amused, at the child.

_ _ _ _

"And have you seen Andrew Scott falling off the stage with autotune?" Naruto asked, laughing his ass off with the kind of things they were discussing.

"That is the funniest shit ever istg- Wait I can swear in front of you right?" 

"Yeah no probs," Naruto laughed.

"Well I have to go now, Meet me here tomorrow?" Naruto asked, hopefully. His eyes shone under the sun.

"Sure kid, I had fun," Zetsu said, waving as he walked away.

"Me too," he smiled back as he walked towards his home. He no longer felt so alone.

Today was fun. Eventful, even.

_______

Look, even though I didn't know what I did in this chapter I enjoyed making it so I hope you enjoy reading it.

Thank you!

Please don't forget to vote to show appreciation.

This Time Aroundजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें