Chapter 16; Poor Shizune.

Please Vote and Comment! Constructive criticism is appreciated.

_______

"Baachan!" a shout rang out outside of the Hokage office.

For a few short moments, she wondered if she could flee, only to remember then the person she was facing. 

Her goddamn annoying adoptive godson.

He entered the room as if he hadn't just disrupted her VERY peaceful day. 

With Shizune on leave, she faced absolutely no problem drinking while attending to her work.

Granted, she was not actually reading what she was signing; and it would later come to bite her in the arse, probably.

"Wait, you actually do those things?" Naruto asked, looking amused at the paperwork.

"Yeah," Tsunade glared at him for interrupting her time for a few seconds before drinking again.

She had somehow scared her temporary assistant and it was quite enjoyable.

"Sad. Anyways, Ero-sanin found out some information about Akatsuki if you want to hear," he shrugged.

"He did? When did he come to the village?" Tsunade asked.

"Two hours ago. I had to, quite literally, peel him off the stalls of the ladies' spring bath," Naruto spoke, annoyed.

"That old pervert," she said before she cleared her throat.

"About the information?"

"Yeah, so basically, it doesn't exist."

"The what now? Care to explain?" Tsunade asked annoyed.

"The Akatsuki is in its building stage. Obito is searching for members and has probably already recruited Pain and Konan seeing how you have already defeated Danzo and already been named the three sanin," he said.

"So Akatsuki is building up. What else is a threat to us?"

"Black Zetsu,"

"Where can he be found right now?"

"With Madara. Tobi has already entered the ranks of Akatsuki,"

"How did Jiraiya even know this stuff?"

"Seems like his spy network is really as good as he claims, that Ero-sanin," Naruto smiled.

"Now, baachan, would you like to suggest to me something which the pervert doesn't like?" Naruto asked with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Tsunade saw where this was going. Like hell did she not want to see Jaraiya being tortured.

"Start with bright colors, especially pink, and black. He absolutely despises those colors," she smirked back.

This was going to be good.

______

Don't forget to vote!

But agree with me, one minute of silence for Shizune.