Chapter 22; Akatsuki

Hi, a new chapter at your service, let's go!

Stay hydrated, drink water, and take a deep breath.

Onto the story,

___

"Akatsuki," projections; flickering and reappearing were presented in a circle.

"Even though we have not fully completed our need for more members, we have to start our motives now," a cold voice spoke.

The speaker wore an orange mask, garnished with black stripes and long hair. He called himself Madara.

"Many unplanned changes have taken place as of late. We have to move and collect more members so that we can strengthen our ranks," a female voice spoke.

"HA! I have not sacrificed anyone to Jashin-sama this week! What do I have to do?" A male voice spoke loudly, only to be ignored.

"Will we be assigned our missions today?" a more serious voice, belonging to no other than a hunched figure with a mysterious and robotic voice.

"This is a warning assembly," an orange-haired man continued, "You will start getting missions soon after this. Prepare yourselves."

"Man! That was it? I am ready to do anything! I just need some people to sacrifice!" The silver-haired man persisted.

"That was all," the Orange-haired projection spoke again and then disappeared.

Slowly, all of their images started disappearing, leaving an empty room behind.

"Zetsu," the person claiming to be Madara said. From the floor beneath, a white and black figure appeared.

"I need you to keep a close eye on the happenings in the village of Konohagakure. The village has progressed faster than anyone could have imagined in a short time," Madara ordered. 

"I heard Danzo died!" The white side of the creature exclaimed.

"In place of him, they have put Orochimaru!" Another being, in all white, emerged from the floor.

"I see," Madara could see the issue here. Someone knew of Akatsuki, Someone knew that it was dangerous to the village.

Before, knowing them wasn't a problem, because all of the elders in the village won't take precautionary action toward them anyways.

But now, something had changed. A new person was in power now. A person who really did care for the village.

"We have to speed up our plans. We have to find the person influencing the village and destroy plans yet to be formed. We have to stop our plans from being hindered by small pieces of this grand game."

He spoke in the darkness, to nothing particularly.

"We sure do," a voice replied to him, from nothing particular.

_____

"Ugh we are so rich," Naruto put his hand on his head dramatically.

Not to brag or anything, but Minato Namikaze was a very rich man; the last survivor of a once-thriving clan. 

Kushina Uzumaki was a very rich woman; she was a rich clan's head.

Together, they became more rich. 

When Minato became the Hokage, both Naruto's parents were so rich that even the rich became poor in front of them.

Buuuut, because they were simple people, they decided to live like simple people.

Which meant all the more money for Naruto.

They were so rich that could've bought half of the land of fire. Not to brag or anything though.

Uchiha clan was a rich clan. Lots and lots of cash came through from the Police department they operated in Konoha.

And guess who the clan head was? That's right! Sasuke's father.

Sooooo, that meant that Sasuke got paid a hell lot of pocket money for a 7-year-old. 

And guess where he was going to spend it?

 Beautiful answer! On things that are absolutely useless just because he can!

"Hey, Sasuke, Would you mind if I buy this really expensive kunai, I could literally cut through anything with this!" Naruto made cutting motions with his hand.

They were in a weapon shop, shopping for new tools.

"Mhm," Sasuke agreed.

Just like that, their evening went into choosing new weapons for their future goals.

_______________

Till next time!

Byiii!

Have a great day!!