Chapter 23; Dine-in With the Uchiha's.

Have a glass of water and relax.

Please don't forget to vote and comment.

Now, onto the story,

_______

Naruto was staying the night at Uchiha's house.

Even though the people in the Uchiha clan hated him, he was invited by a charming woman that was Sasuke's mother.

He knocked on the door like the gentleman he was, dressed like an average person and not in the horrifyingly plain clothes he usually wore.

(For reference to his previous 'horrifyingly plain' clothing.)

)

He was a model after all. (A boy can dream, right?)

Mikoto opened the door and greeted him with a smile and he smiled back.

"Fugaku-san," he nodded at the older man who returned it curtly.

"Sasuke!" Mikoto san called him.

"Yes mother," Sasuke answered, entering the room happily.

"Naruto?" He was taken aback when he saw Naruto there.

"I invited him to stay the night. You wouldn't mind him, right?" Mikoto smiled gently, a smile that held great danger to Sasuke.

He knew if he said no, his life would be in danger of perishing, so he nodded.

(Just smile and wave Sasuke, smile and wave.)

Naruto thanked the kind woman once again as Sasuke invited him to his room.

As soon as the door was closed, Naruto burst out laughing.

"Oh my god Sasuke, you should've seen your face when you saw me! Priceless!" He chuckled.

"Huh, whatever, I was just surprised," Sasuke said.

"Kid you not, I literally saw you panicking when I arrived, what was that about?" Naruto asked.

"Nothing," Sasuke rolled his eyes and turned away.

"Sure, sure," Naruto smirked.

(Imagining Naruto's smirk on his seven-year-old face seems natural ngl.)

Anyways-

They both spent some time discussing some major events and events they have already averted.

"The massacre won't be happening any time soon. Danzo is dead. But Tobi is still alive, I believe he will find a way," Naruto said and Sasuke nodded.

"The chunin exam one was a devastating attack on Konoha. But now that Orochimaru is on our side, we don't have to worry about it either."

"Black anbu ops will also help the village, but in the shadows."

"Sasuke! Naruto-kun!" Mikoto called from the kitchen.

"Oh, I think the food is done. We should eat first."

Both of them went to the table to see Itachi already there.

"When did you come home, nii-san?" Sasuke asked.

"While ago. Hello Naruto-kun," Itachi greeted.

"Hello 'Tachi-san!" Naruto smiled brightly.

'Aadorable!' Mikoto chanted in her mind, stars shining in her eyes.

'Oh god, what did I do deserve this?'

Sasuke sat on the dining table, already regretting his life. His mother was discussing some embarrassing stories of him with Naruto.

" And then, when Izumi took Sasuke in her arms, he wailed loudly," She giggled and Naruto giggled with her.

"Just shows us how much affection he holds for his brother," Mikoto said, fondly, still giggling though.

"Yes," Naruto nodded along.

Itachi smiled gently and patted Sasuke's head while he hid in his arms.

'Yeah, kill me now,' Sasuke's embarrased sounds were heard on the table.

________________