Dancing

Narrator's Pov.

Wilder leaves Storm's cabin in an angry mood. He wants nothing more than to rip this man's guts out and string them out as he screams in pain.

The only problem is he has no idea what this man looks like or where Alice lives. She may have done the autopsy on Sarah Beth but that doesn't mean Wilder knows where she lives.

Delaney?

Yes?

Where does Alice live?

Above Wild Goose Healthcare.

Now Wilder does know where that is.

He takes his time getting there so he can calm down. Acting out of anger could lead to him being killed and he knows that.

Wilder stalks through the trees across from Alice's house/business. Finally finding a spot between the trees where he can hide and still see the building good, he lays down.

Once the sun sets and darkness falls upon the town, the door to Alice's house finally opens.

A tall man walks out and Wilder is filled with disgust. This is no human man this is a fae. A shifty creature known for making evil deals with unsuspecting humans.

Wilder watches as the fae looks around before shifting to his true form.

Now this he could kill without getting in trouble with Alpha Conan

Now this he could kill without getting in trouble with Alpha Conan. The only problem is killing a fae male is much harder than killing a human male.

Wilder watches as the fae walks into the trees. With this new threat in the trees with him, Wilder decides to make a run for it before the fae realizes he's there.

He doesn't go back to his territory though, instead he heads straight for the Alpha's house. A fae in their territory is dangerous to everyone, humans and werewolves. He must tell the pack about this.

Wilder's Pov.

Once I'm far enough away from the fae I let out a howl, telling Alpha Conan to be outside and ready to meet me when I get there.

I don't get a howl back. I'm not worried though, I know he heard me.

I finally get to the Alpha's house and I'm met with a memory of Sarah Beth and I playing on the steps. I shake my head and focus on the Alpha standing on the steps.

"What's wrong Wilder? You've never been this far from your territory before." He asks with concern.

"There's a fae in our territory." I then go into detail as I explain what happened with Storm. I change one detail to I wanted to see what this bastard looked like not kill him, but everything else remains the same.