Alt. Ending Pt.4

Spring Time

"What's wrong? You two are normally really chatty when I pick you up." Wilder glances back in the rearview mirror at his unusually quiet kids.

"A girl in my class said that Momma's a toothless loser." Theodore looks so sad saying that. "Yeah, well a boy in my class called Momma a one-legged, fat hooker." Wilder's grip on the steering wheel tightens.

Rage bubbles in Wilder's chest and he feels the overwhelming urge to punch certain child bullies. He knows he can't though and he tries to take calming breaths. This only sort of helps.

"Did you tell your teachers?"

"Yes but then the kids made fun of me even more."

"Did they say who they heard that from?"

"His aunt."

"Her aunt."

His grip tightens so much that the steering wheel actually dents. He immediately loosens his grip and hopes that Storm won't notice the next time she drives his car.

"How long have they been saying this?" "He's been saying it all week and he's gotten other kids to join. They all laugh at me Daddy. It's terrible." Theodore starts to cry. Eva pulls him into a hug and tells Wilder the same thing has been happening to her too.

"Okay kids, here's what we're going to do. We're not going to tell Momma about this and while I'm at work tomorrow I'm going to come up with a plan to get back at these bullies. And no matter how much you want to tell Momma, you can't. She'll feel really bad if she knows. Okay?" The gears are starting to turn in Wilder's head as he figured out who these kids' aunts could be. Stupid ass Amelia and Dani.

The Next Day

Wilder tries to come up with revenge ideas as he washes dishes at the cafe. (It's not much but it's honest work.) The problem is there are no ideas that werewolves can do on humans without hurting/killing them. He would call Paul for advice but he's busy and doesn't have time to help, so Wilder's on his own.

"Wilder, run this out to table three. Debbie is glued to the toilet and can't do it." The head cook orders Wilder. He abandons the dishes and wipes his hands off before taking the plate of food.

Having only ever worked in the kitchen washing dishes, he really doesn't know which table is table three. It's not like they're labeled or anything smart like that.

So Wilder wanders up and down the walkway looking for table three. "Over here Wilder." A hand shoots up and waves him down. He hurries over there and lays the plate down.

"Thank you," Callie grins before noticing that Wilder looks like he's been thinking hard, "take a seat and tell me what's on your mind." Wilder does as instructed and sits directly across from her.

"The kids are getting bullied at school..."

"Give me names and those kids are going to get their asses kicked!"

"These bullies have been making fun of Storm..."

"Those dirty little shits!"

"The thing is it's Amelia and Dani that started the bullies onto their bullying ways."

"I thought Storm taught them a lesson. Guess dumb bitches never learn."

"I don't know what to do. I can't go out and hurt them but I also can't let my kids keep getting bullied."

Callie takes a sip of her mountain dew before taking a bite of her pancake. The gears in her brain are clicking as she thinks of ways to get revenge of those petty bitches.