Thoughts

Two Days Later

The past two days the Alpha, Beta, and the Elders have been planning on how to kill the fae.

It won't be easy if he made a contract with Alice. He'll be able to draw power from that contract, basically using her life force to power his powers.

While they've been busy making the plan, I've been spending time with Storm. Not in human form though.

I've been hanging out with her when she comes home from work, much to Cowboy's disliking. I just haven't had the control to shift and run into her at the bait shop.

When I shifted to purposely run into her at the bar, I had perfect control and was able to force my body to change.

But with this fae on the loose, I can't get enough control to shift. All of my wolf instincts want to stay in this form so I'm safe and can kill him.

Wilder!

What? I'm busy right now!

Busy with Storm? I can almost hear my sister wiggling her eyebrows at me.

Yes. She's petting me right now.

Aww, that's so cute! You're becoming a cute wolf. She teases me.

What do you want Delaney?

I just wanted to let you know that the killing of the fae has been fully planned out now. The plan is to kill him a week from now.

Thank you.

"Wolf, can I tell you something personal?" She stops petting me and sets her hands in her lap. I grin at her and my tongue lolls out.

"I knew I could." She resumes petting me. "I met this guy, Wilder, at the bar a few days ago and he bought me a drink. Then we danced. His hands sent these weirdly good tingles wherever they touched me." She can feel it too!!!

"It was nice though to finalize have a guy interested in me. The last time a guy was interested in me he killed my dog and chickens." I let out a soft snarl at that.

"I wish that you could talk and tell me what to do about Wilder. I'm pretty sure I like him but I don't know how to go about that. Hell, I've only met the guy once. Maybe I'm just having infatuation." She likes me. My mate likes me!

"Wolf, I'm going in the house. It's getting late and I'm down for sleeping. Who knows, maybe I'll dream of Wilder again?" She chuckles. She dreams of me? She must really like me!

I have to shift again. If just one day has us bonded this much, a second day will bring us even closer.

Narrator's Pov.

While Wilder does his own thing, Alexander is preparing his wicked plan.

"She may not have recognized me, but I recognized her. There's no way I'm letting her go again." He tells himself as he throws more pine needles and fish eyes in the boiling pot.

"Storm LeDoux, this time I'm going to kill you." He grins as he throws the last ingredient, bones from Storm's leg, into the pot.

"No one will suspect a thing. When they find you dead it'll look like you had too much to drink and then no one will know that to think." A sadistic look on his face as he remembers the IED blowing up, claiming the lives of Storm's men.

Alexander takes the pot off of the hot burner and moves it to a cool one. He then grabs a green glass bottle and prepares it to have the mixture poured into it.

"Alex, what are you doing?" Alice asks as she rubs her eyes, the mixture's fumes clearly irritating them. "Just cooking, my pretty flower."

"You might want to hurry, there's a much better meal waiting for you in bed." She winks at him before retreating back to their room.

Her shameless invitation to sex doesn't make Alexander work any faster. He's meticulous about how and at what time he pours the mixture into the bottle.

Any mistake and the whole mixture would be ruined. He doesn't have much of Storm's bones to use, most of them were destroyed in the blast.

Once it's finally poured into the bottle, he thoroughly washes all the items involved in the cooking. After he's content everything's sterile, he moves the bottle to the highest cupboard. That high up, neither woman in the house would get into it.

"My pretty flower, I'm coming for you." His sultry call floats from the kitchen to the bedroom where Alice is waiting expectantly for him.

One Disgusting Sex Scene Later

"I just had a thought." Alexander says as he pulls Alice closer to his side. "What is it?" She nuzzles her head against his chest.

"As a thank you for bringing Eva home, we should have Storm over." He offers. "That's a great idea! I'll cook..." "I will cook her a beautiful feast of lobster and caviar." Alexander interrupts.

"All of that really? Storm would be just as happy with a simple home cooked meal."

"Nonsense my pretty flower, she deserves the best for saving us from worrying about Eva."

"Okay, let's have her over tomorrow night. I'll text her right now." Alice grabs her phone and types in the number she got from Callie before typing in the invite.

"My pretty flower, are you ready for round two?" Alexander asks while placing kisses along Alice's throat. "Oooh, yes."

Let's leave them nasties alone and go back to something much less nasty.

Wilder is stretching out in his den, replaying the events between him and Storm. Just one in person meeting and she already likes him! That's something to be excited about.

This chapter started out great then fell apart. Ouch.