Stabbing

(Plug your headphones in!)

It's a bloody war zone. Bodies lie mutilated where they fell. Smoke and ash fill the air making it hard to breath.

Alpha Conan's men are fighting the rogues back slowly, there's so many rogues and not enough of them.

"Who ordered a lead sandwich?" Storm yells out into the war zone. Most don't hear her question but a few do.

She fires her two shots and goes to reload only to find she's out of buckshot. She gives the gun a goodbye kiss and casts it aside. No use in carrying it around when it can't be used.

Nearby, Wilder is fighting two rogues who are intent on tearing his heart out. The white wolf pulls a cheap shot and kicks dirt into Wilder's eyes before body slamming him to the ground.

 The white wolf pulls a cheap shot and kicks dirt into Wilder's eyes before body slamming him to the ground

With him on the ground and his soft belly showing, the other rogue comes in for the kill. Wilder lays there waiting for that rogue to come. As soon as he's within striking distance, Wilder claws out one of his eyes.

The wolf yelps in pain and scrambles backwards. Wilder rolls back over and engages in fighting with the white wolf.

The wolves circle each other, looking for obvious weakness. The white wolf's weakness is that it takes too long to look for weaknesses and while he's still looking Wilder strikes.

The two collide and roll on the ground, each one trying to be on top to have the advantage. At one roll the white wolf is on top, snapping his jaws at Wilder's throat.

A wicked idea pops into Wilder's mind and he acts on it. He kicks out a powerful hind leg and completely tears off the white wolf's dick. If white wolf wants to play dirty, he can play dirtier. Wilder kicks the wolf off of him and stands over him menacingly.

The white wolf screams in pain and writhes around in agony on the ground. Wilder clamps his teeth over the screaming wolf's throat to stop the awful sounds. He applies pressure and warm blood fills his mouth.

He goes from this wolf to the one eyed wolf and does the same thing. He sighs, there's no challenge in this.

The sound of gunshots attracts his attention. Who brings a gun to a wolf fight? He looks around for the source and spots it. The figure isn't facing him and is shooting at something he can't see yet he knows it's her. He knows it's his Storm.

He goes to run to her, to help her fight against these hellish beasts and a group of five rogues move into his path. He groans at the sight of them, it looks like being reunited with Storm will have to wait.

 He groans at the sight of them, it looks like being reunited with Storm will have to wait