Beginning

His whole world is cold, nothing but a black, white and grey world.

There's a boy sitting while holding his knee...

He didn't have anyone or anything, he was lonely.

But there's someone!
Someone came!
Someone who can help him.

Save him.

Heal him.

Someone who has a light.

Warm.

Someone who can come to him willingly.

Someone like her.

_______________________________________________
She was a college student. She was about to graduate.

She wants to be a good doctor, that was her dream since she was a little girl.

Her life is not pretty easy, her mother was owner of a bakery shop, a bakery shop that only few people is buying, where they're getting their money for everyday needs, especially for her father in the hospital.

She study hard and wants to become a doctor because of her father, she wants to cure him.

While studying she also work at part time jobs and helping her mother. But the money they make is not enough for hospital bills.

She know it was hard, they were poor, when she was a child, she only have three pairs of clothe, uniform for school, a casual clothes and uniform for her job as a waitress.

Her life was hard. Fortunately, she got a scholarship for the most prestigious Academy in their town. She and her mother was so happy not until, her father had to let go and passed away.

He didn't make it.

Life was hard on her...

Despite all of that, she still smiles like everything is fine. She didn't complain.

'Soon, I'll make sure my life and mother will not suffer anymore, soon I'll able to make my dreams come true. I'll make sure, that!'

For the past for years, she was studying hard to keep her scholarship.

She doesn't have a lot of friends to have, it was a prestigious school after all.

She's the only one have a scholarship, all of them was rich, and they didn't want to get involved to her, thinking she was a commoner.

But still she was smiling, at every picture she have, smiling.

Life was really hard on her.

But little did she know...

Someone is watching her from behind....