Day 4 of Captivity

"what do you want for reward?"

He said, he starts to play with Sakura's hair for a bit, while Sakura was thinking what kind of reward he's been talking about.

"Oh my, you might be hungry, since I knew that you'll be a good girl"

He stands up and get the bag in the stairs.
He take out something from the bag.

"Here you go, I bought you a syrup-coated anko dumplings"

He gives the box to her.

"I know that it's your favorite"

She reach for the box and mumbles.
"T-thank you"

He chuckles.

Sakura didn't know what's in his head, he's been watching her like a predator who's waiting for it's prey.

She can't even eat properly. She's been thinking about the reward .

'Maybe If I ask him a thing that can be useful, I can make something and escape from here'

She gulped.
"U-ummm... C-can I ask you for something?"

She looked down and try to avoid his gaze.
He laughs.

"Everything my little blossom you can ask me everything..."

He still sitting there watching her like a prey she is. While she was thinking about asking him a key for her chains but. Maybe he won't give it to her.

She had a plan.

"T-then, can I ask a pen and pencil?"

She shyly asked him, he let a sound 'hn'. With a confused look, Sasuke was thinking that why would she ask for pen and pencil.

"Why?" He asked.

"W-well, there's a lot of blank papers here, maybe I could draw or something"

She said, she put down her food at the table and said.

"I-i mean, I want to draw something, maybe I can keep myself entertained while your away"

He was now more interested in her. "Hahhh..." He sighed.

She flinched.

He stands up, and walked towards her. "That's new, I thought you don't know how to draw..."

He said, slowly coming towards her. "I-I mean I can learn" she said.

'Liar, you never had a interest in arts or music at all, you only care about your studies' He thought.

"Heh..."
He stopped moving. "Sure since you want to learn how to draw, since you're a good girl, I'll give you what you want"

He comes towards her and put his hand in the back of her head. Forcefully kissed her on the lips. "Mhmm..!" She moan.

His tongue is now playing inside her mouth, she try to pushed him away but, he grabbed her hand using his other free hand and roughly kissed her more.

He pulled out and there's a saliva string between them and they were panting so heavily.

Suddenly Sakura feeling sleepy again. He bite her in her lips one last time.

He slowly put her head on the pillow and kissed her forehead.He takes the empty Tupperware and bottles and leave.

He locks the door and let a big sighed.
He chuckles.

"I don't know what kind of game you want to play but, there's only one winner between the two of us"
He laughed maniacally, he was insane, twisted and a psycho.

Ever since that incident. Ever since they left him alone.

She walked up again, nothing special but, she saw a pen and a pencil with eraser in the table, there's a big box of paper that opened at the end of her bed.

There's a note again:
Good morning, I hope you can be a good girl today as well. I hope you enjoy learning how to draw. I want to some masterpiece later on.
I love you my dear.

The last phrase gives her shivered down her spine. She opened the Tupperware and starts to eat but suddenly a pain from her lips, it was bruised, 'he fucking bite my lips!!!'

She tries to finished up her food but she didn't drink her bottle since she's not thirsty yet.

She reached for the paper and put on the table. She never knew how to draw, she tries to draw before but she draw sucks.

But she needs to do it so Sasuke won't suspect her why would she asked a pen and a pencil.

Unfortunately the pen that he gave was made of plastic not a mechanical pen.
Maybe if he did have her a mechanical pen, maybe she can use it's parts to unlock her chains.

'no.. I shouldn't be ungrateful for this, I have more things I have to accomplish before escaping, I need this' She thought.

She opened the tv maybe something can be her preference or inspiration to draw since she can't think of anything to draw.

But she have to draw.

She takes a little sips from her bottle and starts to draw. The show on the tv was now different, she doesn't pay attention too much since she needs something to draw.

She tries to scribbled somethings but slowly she feel asleep again.

She woke up again. After of hours of sleeping, well she didn't know that she was sleeping for hours since she doesn't have a clock.

She tries to scribbles things again.
After sometime, she eats and fell asleep again.

She woke up and saw Sasuke sitting on the chair looking at the things she draw.
'She really put her hard work on this don't she?' He was grinning.

She pushed her body up, and rubbed on her eyes.
"S-sasuke-kun?"

She ask, he looked at her, and he blushed a little. 'how can she be this beautiful' he thought.

"Oh, you seem still tired"
He put down her drawings on the box and sit beside her bed. He brushed out her hair on her face. She felt disgusted by him.

"You must be hungry, I saw your drawings, they're cute, you must work hard don't you?"

He pat her head. They didn't talk afterwards. She eats her food and asked "Since I'm a good girl today as well, can I have a paperclip as reward?"

"Paper clip?" He asked.

"Y-yes., Fo-for my drawings..." she yawned and suddenly fell asleep...

Suddenly there's a familiar voice inside her head.

We need to get out of here...

Author's note:
Thank you for reading this fanfic, actually this is my very first novel so some of it had a grammatical error, or not right words or typo... I'm very sorry, I'm not really good at English since it's only my second language...
I read some comments, and thank you for supporting me and your opinions... I feel like  more confident at this writing story... This is just a hobby tho, somedays, I can't update this story since I'm kinda busy... Thank you for your patience...

Enjoy reading....

-Yuri_chan....