Day 2 of Captivity

The next thing that she knew, he stopped ravaging her.

He took her Virginity.

The only thing she want to keep until she found someone she truly love. But it's now gone, it was now belong to him.

Again, and again and again. He won't stop, he's torturing her. Her lower half begins to ache and her voice begins to fade.

Her shouting can't do anything, it won't stop him, it won't save her either.

After getting satisfied he falls down her chest, smelling and licking it.

"I love you"
He said, and it gave shivered down her spine. 'He's Insane, sick, psycho'

As her tears fall down, she slowly close her eyes and fell asleep.

The next she new, she was dressed already. She felt clean but not really.

She smell herself, it's not smell of sweat and sex anymore.

She was wearing a pink pajama and there's now a chain on her hand but this time it's longer. But not longer enough to go to the cabinets and boxes.

The boxes is neatly organized and closed.
Now there's a small table beside her bed.
There's a not says;

"It's look like you enjoying your sleep, it's hard to wake you up. So I take you to shower and clean you up. I left enough food for you today. Make sure to eat it. And behave and be a good girl. Or I'll punish you again...-Sasuke"

There's three Tupperware in the table, it labeled as Breakfast, lunch and snack, 8 bottles of water under the table.

And there's another note again.
"Left the tv across the room, the remote is in the chair to keep you entertained, since you satisfied me well last night"

She look across the room and she barely see the small tv because of the darkness in corner. 'well I guess he's kind enough to leave us food and a tv'

There's only a light in the table a small battery lamp. She picked up and find the remote in the chair beside the table.

She opened the tv hoping there'll be a news for her being missing. But it turns out it's just a cartoon movie there. She tries to change channel but it was a dvd tv, that loops the same movie over and over again.

"What the hell!? Is this supposed to entertain me? It doesn't even have a news channel!"

She said, and immediately turned of the tv.
'well, I guess he still nice enough to put that tv in there' she sighed.

She ate the food and fell asleep. She's awake again. 'What time is it?' she thought. Well she didn't know since there's no clock in the room even she tries to open the tv and there's no time either.

She ate the food in the second Tupperware, drink a water and she fell sleepy again.

She had a dream about her childhood.

She was just a 5 year old kid when she remembers playing alone in the park, it was nearly dark out. It's sunset. Her mother didn't come and pick her up. Because she got a news from the company where her father was working and he suddenly had a heart attack.

The next thing she knew, she was 10 years old, she was surrounded by 5 girls.
They grabbed her hair and cut it. Then someone soaked her with a soda. They all laughing except for her.

She wakes up, she's feeling a little hungry. She ate the food inside the third Tupperware and drink a water.
She feeling sleepy again.

There's something wrong.

She close her eyes and fell asleep again.

She opened her eyes and the first thing she saw is his smiling face. Touching her hair. And humming some familiar lullaby.

"You really are unique, you have a pink hair, green eyes, you're a perfect wife"

Then he chuckles.

She immediately got up and get way from him, far as possible but she only bumps into the wall.

"Do you like the movie?, I hoped you learned something from it"

He says with a smirk.

"No I don't watch it, I don't need it"

She hissed. She was looking at him like an angry cat showing her claws.

"Well, so unfortunate, I even spends all my pocket money to buy that tv for you"

He slowly, climbed the bed and closer to her. He whispers.

"I thought it would be a great reward, for you satisfying me last night"

And he bites her ear. She let a small sound. 'how cute' he thought. And he backed out.

"I-if you really want for me to get entertained, I hope you set up a news channel or something not just a cartoon"

She angry as she says it with a little fear.

He only laugh. "What? Do you expect someone will find you or something?"

He chuckles.

"Stop hoping now, there's no one who cares for you, even your mother"

He laughs. She shivered and shout.

"N-no! That's not true, mom will find me!"

He only chuckles. "Yeah, yeah right" he said mockingly.
He gets down in her bed and reached for a  plate and a spoon. "Now come here to eat your food" His tone changes.

She slowly come and sit at the sand of the bed. After eating he made her drink the water. And she drinks it.

"Do you know the moral of the story in the movie babe?"

He asked, he leaned forward and whispers.

"The moral of the story is..."

She slowly losing her pace, she felt sleepy.

"That girls should behave and be good"

She fell asleep.

"Or they'll get their punishment"...