Day 0 (Happy birthday stranger!) Sasuke POV

Everything about him was a mystery.
Sasuke was only 10 years old when his life was ruined.

Sasuke came back, he finally escape from that nightmare, from the Captivity.

He was sitting on the police station with other children. He look at her, he saw her mother was so worried and hug her so tightly and left.

Almost everyone had their parents hugging them, crying and talking to the police, except for his. Where are they?

It was his birthday tonight, after being kidnapped he escape with other children and end up in the police station.
He was staring at the glass door hoping someone from his family will come too.

Isn't that a Uchiha?
Uchiha? Is that one of the richest family here in Japan?
Yeah, but it seems that no one is coming for him

He hears the police officers whispering.
Uchiha family, a perfect family. The Father was a General and his mother was use to be famous musician. His brother was one of the smartest person known in Japan with so many achievements and him, a cheerful young brother who is good for nothing.

He just clenched his hand and close his eyes, trying to ignore all the noise in the station.
He suddenly remembers his mother voice while sing Happy birthday to him.

Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday with my precious Sasuke ~

Trying to comfort himself, suddenly a police man barge on the door. And everyone in the station panicked.
It's all blurry to him what happened next but a terrible news arrived.
Mikoto is dead. She takes her own life.

One of the servant found her hanging on the room, and immediately call the police.
When Sasuke hears the news, he run and left. The police tried to chase after him but, Sasuke ran fast.

Then their family driver saw him in the side of the road. He take Sasuke inside the car and turn back to their house.

Sasuke immediately comes down.
A lot of people outside their house, a lot of reporters and police. Red and blue light blinded him.

Sasuke saw the police tape infront of the house, most of the maids and other people who works in the Uchiha main house was outside crying.

Sasuke's big brother is still in the school in tokyo, and Fugaku was on bussines trip abroad. Sasuke ran towards the front door trying to get in but police stop him.

Sasuke insisted and shakes his body in order to make police officers loose grip on him, he immediately ran inside.

He ran towards where his mother's room is and barge on the door, saw his mother hanging.

It was terrible, make him want to puke. The a blood all over the place and saw a corpse of one of the maids, that maid was the closest to Mikoto.

Sasuke about to pass out, but Itachi suddenly get a hold of him and take him outside.
Sasuke can't think straight, he doesn't know anymore. He just saw something he shouldn't saw.

Happy birthday
Happy birthday
Happy birthday to you

Sasuke was holding a cake, while singing happy birthday. Sakura lean on the wall trying to get away from him. He blew the candles on the cake and put it in the table. He chuckles.

Since it's my birthday today, can I have a little gift from you Sakura?