Day 8 of Captivity

Sakura wakes up, feels weird in her lower body.
She immediately get rid off the blanket around her and saw a blood.
It was that type of the month.

Suddenly somebody opened the door.
It was him, Sasuke with a food of tray in his hand.
He doesn't have any classes today.
He saw her looking at her bed, and it was blood all over it.

He was shocked. 'Is she hurt?' he thought.
The tray in his hand immediately fell down on the ground, she hears a shattered sound and saw Sasuke.

"Are you hurt?" He said panicking.
"Wai-" before she can say anything. He ran back upstairs and get a first aid kit immediately and ran back.

"Do you cut yourself?" He was panicking.
"Wait it's just-" she was cut off when Sasuke immediately spread her legs if see any cut.

"Kyaaaa!" She shouted and accidentally slap his face.
He immediately back down, holding his cheeks. 'it hurts'
His face got darken and he stays silent.

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

A sudden slap in her face. He slapped her.

He immediately grabbed her hair and pull her up.

"You bitch who do you think you are slapping me!? I'm only worried about you"

He shouted, he grabbed her upstairs and her body was aching so much. She was getting pulled by the hair.

He puts her forcefully into the tub and opened the faucet.
She was now soaked.

"Wash up you bitch!"

He pushed her head into the water and makes her drowned, she can't breath. What's with this torture.

He pulled back up and down again, and again and again, and again.
She hardly breathing.
She hears him mumbles.

"Everytime I cared for someone, they always complaining and getting angry to me but if I don't care, they always complaining too!"

She starts to cry, and called for help even though, she knew that no one will ever hear her sobs.

"Please, no- more!"

He hears her, he stopped, he suddenly back off and saw the tub full of blood. Her face is soaked with her own blood. Disgusting.

He immediately carry her out the tub and put her on the cold floor. He takes the towel and wipes the blood out her face.

"Are you hurt?" He asked gently.

She pushed her and shout, "STAY A-AWAY FROM ME!"

She was crying , hugging herself comforting herself. 'he was a psycho, please get me away from him'  she thought.

He was now looking at her with a sad eyes. Asking "Did- did I do something wrong?" He asked, he was shivering nearly touching her.

"Please stay away from me" she said while crying.

He hugged her, she tried to push him off but it didn't work, he only hug to her tighter.
Saying "I'm sorry" so many times while she was crying in his arms.

He carry her out the bathroom but not back at the basement but his room.
It was the first time she saw something else than a basement, a dark hallway and a bathroom.

He set her down in the carpeted floor and came back to the bathroom to turn off the faucet.

He takes something in his cabinet and it was box of pads.  He crouched down and gave her the box.

Mumbling "I'm sorry, I didn't mean too"
She took the box and slowly got her own feet, he was frozen, he didn't move.
Sakura was gently walking towards the bathroom still feeling the ace on her body.

And she close the bathroom doors.
Sasuke starts punching himself again.
Stupid
Stupid
STUPID!

He suddenly stops and suddenly burst out of laughter.
He was laughing maniacally, she hears his laugh and it gave her shivers.

She tries to peak of what's going on and saw him laughing at the floor.

Thinking.

What happened to him to make him like this?