Day 3 of Captivity

He's gone again.

She woke up, saw the same thing, a food, water, chair, table and a remote.

There's also a note left again;
Good morning babe, you really enjoyed sleeping, I wish I could talk to you more...
I didn't change the dvd, I want you to watch it. If you don't, you'll have a punishment...

She noticed that she doesn't have chains on her hand but it's on her foot.

She looked around if there's something new or she can use to get out.

She reach the remote and open the tv, that again.

A pink haired girl wearing a red dress.

The girl named Momo and she was a naughty kid. She doesn't do or obey her parents.

Sakura was eating her breakfast while watching the show.

Momo's parents told her not to go outside while there gone or she will have a bad consequences.

But Momo wanted do so, she go outside and walked into the woods. It was night.

Momo hears animal noises around her, she's getting scared. Now she regret disobeying her parents, and run back.

But she was lost, then a man appeared behind her. It startled her.

Are you perhaps lost, little girl?

The man ask, Momo can't see the man's face, because she's terrified, she just nodded.

Then let me guide you back to your house

The man offer his hand.
Naive, little and stupid, Momo takes the strangers hand.

Then they go to the cabin in the wood and lock little Momo there.

It turns out the man was a Big, bad wolf, trying to eat her.

She was tied up into a chair while the wolf go outside to find some condiments to mix with her before he eats her.

Luckily the girl reach a shattered glass in the floor, and cut the rope but the cabin was locked.

She found a large stick that she can lift and hid behind where the wolf can't see her. And she waited to the wolf to arrive.

The wolf opened the door saw the ripped ties and empty chair. When he leaned closer the chair. The girl smack the back of his head and knocked him out. And ran.

This gives Sakura an idea.

Momo ran fast and far until she reached the town, since it's festival out there. She screamed for help and a lot of people hears her.

When the find out the story the large people March out to the woods to kill the wolf. While her parents found her and hug her.

When they knocked out the door of the cabin the wolf is gone and there's a blood on the floor.

'Is this even a children's show?' Sakura thought.

From that day, Momo learns that don't trust strangers and don't disobey her parents so she won't get hurt.

But Sakura didn't learn that, but instead she learned how Momo escaped from her captor.

She feel sleepy again after eating her first meal, there's really something on the food he's been giving to her.

Another dream...

She opened the door of her classroom, and go towards her desk. There's words that written. Her tears started to fill her eyes while reading those words.

I dare you to jump of the rooftop

Just did already

No one likes you here

It's a mistake that you even born

Kill yourself...

The tears starts to fall down and she began to run, and run. She run out the classroom, out the school without looking back.

She can hear laughter everywhere.

Who's they been laughing to?

Get out..
Get out..
Get out...
Out..
Get out of my head...
Please let me be...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
Get out...
GET OUT!!!!

She wakes up, she saw the tv is still on.
The movie loops over and over again.
She's been getting this weird dreams ever since she stayed here.

She needs to get out of here...

She feel hungry again, she's still not aware of the sedative mixed inside of her food.

She looked at her chains on her foot.
She saw a key hole.

'Maybe, I can found something or a clip to unlock this thing'

Her chains makes a "clang" sound everytime she moves her feet.
She looked around again maybe there's something she can use to unlock the chains. But found nothing.

She just get her food and drink water and again fell asleep.

Another dream...
She was in the park, and it was night.
She decided to take a rest and sit on one of the bench.
Suddenly she starts to cry. She can't stop her tears.

Are you okay?

Someone ask her. She looked up and saw a boy with a back hoodie and she can't see his face well.

She looks down and said I'm fine, I guess..

Then the boy sat in the bench beside her.
H-hey, it may not much but...

The boy take something in his pocket and offer it to her.

Maybe this could make you better?

He handed her a strawberry candy.
She looked at his hand.
Y-you don't have to try to cheer me up, I'm fine.

She said.

O-oh! I-I'm sorry, I just-

He sighed

When I saw a sad face, I just can't help to make things better...

The he smiled at her, but this time she slowly can see his face.

Suddenly, she woke up again.
She saw his face again, smirking at her. Watching her while she was asleep.

It creep her out.

"So, you watch the movie?"

She nodded.

He lean and whispers
"So what did you learned babe?"

She gulped down.
"Ah- umm... I learned not to be naughty and always obey"

He smile at her and Pat her head.

"Good job Sakura... What do you want for reward?"