Day 5 of Captivity

She was running through the woods...
She was breathing heavily...
Someone is chasing her down...
Someone is trying to catch her...

She was shouting for help
She was begging for someone to save her...
Please someone! Someone, Save me...
Tears started to fall on her face...

We need to get out of here...

She saw a kid running with her, but it was faceless...wake up!

She let a load gasps, immediately sit up from her bed. Another weird dreams again...
She felt someone beside her, it was dark so she can't see.

She move her hand, trying to feel something. She felt his hair. Then suddenly he grabbed her had.

"What's the matter Sakura? Nightmares again?"

She heard his voice, it was gentle. It somewhat make her more calm and comfortable.

She slowly lie herself beside him and suddenly he hugged her. His head was on his chest, and humming a familiar music.

"Don't worry, I'm here, I'll chase out your nightmares for you" he's trying to comfort her.
'what the-, I don't really understand him sometimes'

She feel asleep again...

She woke up, he's not beside her anymore. But unlike any days, she doesn't have anything in the table except for the box of clips, paper, pen and pencil.
'Is he trying to starve me now?' she thought.

Then the door opened, he walked to her with a tray of food in his hand.

"Good morning" he greeted warmly. He put the tray in the table. He takes the spoon and he seem trying to feed her.
"Ahhh..." He said. She bite down and taste an egg, it was a egg rice omelette.

Then bites and bites again. She finished her food.

He puts down the spoon and said "you know,I remember, you didn't take any  shower yet since our first night"

He put his hand in her chin and lift her face, "you kinda smelly know don't you think?" He chuckles. He takes a key inside his pocket and unlocked her chains

He lift her up and carry her, finally she gotta take chance to see whats outside the basement.

He carry her out the basement and she was shocked about what she saw.

There's a garbage everywhere. It's dark since the curtains are covering up the windows. There's a lot of rats running around, it's unhygienic. It's disgusting...

She was carried to the bathroom, it has a bathtub full of water and a shower beside it. On the other side was a toilet. And there's another door lead to unknown to her.

He starts to undress her. He put her on the bathtub, it feels refreshing to her. Then he left, "the towel was right beside you if your done come out, I'll prepare your clothes"he opened the other door and left.

She looked around and it seems that the bathroom was clean actually, unlike what she saw. She was wondering where's that door lead to.

Ding dong!

The door rings. Ding dong!, Ding dong!. It was ringing continuosly.

Sasuke immediately come in to the bathroom. "Whatever you do, don't make a sound or I'll kill you" he whispers then left.

She hears SASUKE! ARE YOU THERE!
shouting from outside, it was  a male voice.
She gets out from the bath and tries to open the door but it was locked.

Immediately, Sasuke ran infront of the door and opened it. "What do you want Naruto?"
He asked with irritated voice.

Suddenly, Naruto pushed Sasuke away and come in. "Nothing just checking on ya, you've been very busy everyday, you don't even want to hang out with us anymore"

Naruto looked around, "well, I don't see any girlfriend here"he said.

"Well if nothing important, Get. Out." Sasuke was now annoyed by him.

She leaned into the door to hear what's happening outside, but she can't. But hears a door slam and she immediately go back to the bath tub.

She was waiting for Sasuke to come back but she was so comfortable with the bath that she fell asleep again.

The next thing she knew that she was now on her bed but she was dressed and her hair was dry.
She got her chains back.

She looked around trying to find Sasuke but she didn't. She immediately grabbed the clips and try to unlocked the chains but can't. And a familiar memory comes to her mind.

"Sakura, grab that hair clip, let's go!"

A unknown child grab her hand and starts running and hide to a dark room.

"Here" the child takes the hair clip and paper clip together and made a lock pick. It tries to unlock the big collar on their necks and it works.

'what was that all about?' she thought, she shakes her head 'maybe some kind of drama that I saw recently, hair clip huh?....'

There's another plan in her head again...

Author's note:
Yay! Another chapter!, Thank you for your review and comments. Sorry for typo and grammatical error again.
The next chapter will be all about Sasuke. Thank you for reading!

-Yuri_chan