Day 0 (Stalker)

When Sakura moved to Tokyo, she works at various jobs such as in Cafe. It was late at night, the cafe is walking distance to her first apartment in Tokyo. She haven't move yet in Suigetsu's grandmother yet.

It was first time on her job, and she just doing fine. The cafe was just blocks away from her home, that's why she was on night shift while on the day she was studying.

Sometimes she had someone with her like the manager, or sometimes the manager leaves early.

It was nice job for her, have a fair pay and she actually enjoy it making all drinks and served it to the costumers.

Until one night, she was being stalked. She was only first year college, fresh move to the city and she feels someone is watching her.

Sasuke find out that she's working at the café every night. Of course he was watching her. Every night, he wears a hoodie and a facemask to order something, his hearts always flutter everytime Sakura smile at her and serve him a coffee.

Of course Sakura knows that he always comes at night.

Naruto invited Sasuke to a cafe after their class, that's when he found out Sakura was working in the cafe.

Sakura did not creep at him at all at first. When she serve them, Naruto actually a talkative one.

"Well you need this kind of coffee, you always looks tired, I recommend this cafe since their coffee is always good" Naruto said as they walk to the counter.

Ever since that time, Sakura always assume that Sasuke always go their because of he wants to relax.

Sometimes Sasuke will bring his laptop and school works there and pretend to study so Sakura won't get suspicious of him.

Sasuke will always have a secret camera to snap photos of her while working or recording him. He feels like he was closer to her now since they always saw each other in the cafe.

That one night changes everything, there is someone, other person who's stalking her.

That night Sasuke was late to go to the cafe because of his class schedule, and the manager was out too, it's only her alone.

That night was rainy, so the cafe was empty, she was sitting there and because the counter was high she can't see anyone who would come and she was waiting for the costumer to come.

The bell sounds when someone opens the door. "Oh hi! Welcome! What would you like to order?" Sakura stands up and saw a man with a black raincoat.

"Uuh- good evening sir, what would you like to order?" Sakura said .

A creepy voice said "A latte and Apple pie" and he walks and sit in one of the table.

Sakura still feels his gaze on her while making his drinks.

She left the counter and serve his latte and Apple pie on the table.

"E-enjoy your coffee sir" she said shuttering.

When she's about to walk away. The man grabbed her wrist and takes a white cloth from his pocket, he force fully pull her closer and tried to put the cloth on her nose.

"Ahhh!" She screams, luckily there's a police man is about to enter the cafe and saw the scene over the glass wall.

"Stop right there!" Police barge on the door and point his gun to the man.

Sakura kicks the man's middle part and he let go off her. Fortunately for her, there's a police man nearby.

Sakura called the manager and tell what happened and quickly drive into the cafe.
Sasuke came late and saw a man pinned on the ground and a police man.

The other people passing by saw it too and starts to surround the cafe. The manager runs toward the door and she hug Sakura at fear.

Unfortunately the man escape, from the police, he knocked out the police while driving him to the police station and the car crash off.

They only found Sakura several photograph on the car and when the police man wakes up, he also said that he found a gun on the man's jacket.

Sakura eyes widened and she was scared. That's the reason why she moved and left her job at the café, still scared of that stalker.

Sasuke was digging a hole on his backyard. The police might not found the stalker but he did. He found him.

Sasuke throw the man's body at the six feet hole he dug all night. And bury it.

No one can stalk Sakura other than him, no can touch Sakura other than him.
Sasuke wash his hands and head to the basement.

He opened the cabinet with a lot of picture of Sakura, her handkerchief, her old toothbrush, her used straws and her underwear.

He was sick person, much worse on that stalker. Sasuke takes out her underwear and sniff it, rub it on his face.

Your safe now....