First victim

This happens back in highschool, Sasuke's obsession is not severe yet.
Everytime, after school, Sakura always meet a certain boy, in a certain place, in a certain time.

His name is Kosaki Shion, he came from another school. And it seems that this boy always buying pastries in their bakery.
He chats with her, she'll laugh and they've been getting little too close lately.

That's enough to make Sasuke jealous. He doesn't like Shion, while researching about this boy, he found out that he was quite popular in their school.

And, also Shion had a lot of girls he plays with. There must be opportunity there somewhere.

After school, Sakura will straight to their bakery, and help her mother. Around 16:05, Shion will eventually appears.
He will buy the same bread and have a little chat with her.

But not this time, he asked her out like a date. Sasuke saw her mother just giggles and tell something and agree for Sakura to go with him.

Sasuke doesn't like that. Sakura go back and change her clothes while Shion was texting someone on his flip phone.

And they left for a date, Sasuke secretly follow them and takes a picture secretly, wearing a hoodie and a black cap with a sunglasses and mask, he looks like a celebrity.

Well the people around him doesn't really mind.

They go to the movies, and walk to the park, it was already late. And Sakura have to go home, before that, while listening to their conversation about the movie, Sasuke hear something he didn't want to hear.

"I like you Sakura" and he kissed her in the cheeks.

Sasuke eyes widened, how can Shion easily confess to her like that?

Sakura suddenly blush, and stand up.
"Uh... I-I'm sorry I need to go, I'll - I'll think about it" and ran off.

Sasuke hears a "tch." From him, then suddenly Shion dials a phone number.

"Hey dude!"

"Yo! What happened to your date with that pink haired bitch?" an unknown voice

Shion sigh "She said she'll think about it, I thought I caught a pretty one this time"

And suddenly Shion phone got interrupted again. "Shit, it's my girlfriend dude, hold on"

"Hi baby~" he said,and his tone changes.

"Oh! Your going to sleep? Me too, let's fall sleep together okay?" And Shion fake yawns.
"3...2...1.. Good night baby" and he hangs up

"Dude,what the hell? You still dating that nerd?" The unknown voice is back.

"I just needed her to finish my homework or something, I don't even like her, she's like, princess of a pimples" and they both laugh.

"Once I get that pretty pink haired nerd, I'll dump that pimple head right away" and again he laughs.

...

Sasuke was now standing beside Sakura's bed, watching her sleep.
Don't worry, I'm gonna make you safe...

He whispers in her ear. And he kiss her forehead.

...

It's weekend now, instead of watching her working, Sasuke decided to follow Shion, and he saw a girl with a big glasses that giving Shion some kind of envelopes and folders.

"Thank you Hikari-chan~" Shion force a smile for her.

Shion left, Hikari is about to close her door when some stranger appear infront of her it was Sasuke.
Tell her...

At first Hikari got creep out but, when Sasuke remove his sunglasses and mask, she suddenly blush.

"I-I'm sorry, I already have a boyfriend, and I want to stay loyal to him" Hikari tries to push Sasuke away.

'what a annoying bitch ' Sasuke thought.

"Well if your willing to stay loyal to your boyfriend, I don't think he will do the same to you" Sasuke smirk, and Hikari was confused

We need to talk about your relationship...

...

It was midnight, Shion was back from a party and decided to left early, he walking back home, then suddenly he got knocked out. Sasuke hit him with a bat in the back of his head and carry him back to Shion's apartment, luckily, Shion's roommate are still in the night club.

Sasuke tied him to a chair, and blindfolded him and suddenly a knock on the door, it was Hikari.

Hikari eyes widened, "Oh my gosh! Ho-how?" She was shocked seeing his boyfriend tied to a chair.

Shion just woke up, "is that you? Wtf did you do this to me? Let me go now!" Shion shouted.

Hikari was scared of him shouting at her. "Si-sir I think, we should let him go" She mumbles to Sasuke.

Sasuke gave her the baseball bat and whispers "don't forget why we're here"
Hikari hold on to the bat.

"You bitch! Let me go right now!" Shion trying to shake his body and shouted at her.

"Who-who are trying to call bitch!" Hikari shouted back.

"You-you cheated on me! You betray me!" Hikari said still holding onto the bat.

"Hah! Your just now figured that out!, Who wouldn't cheat on someone like you! Your just an ugly nerd bitch! You think you deserve me? Let me go right now!" Shion shouted.

"Ugly? Bitch? Nerd? I like you for years, I change myself for you! I always save you from your troubles! Doing your homework! And-and" Hikari was panting.

Sasuke slowly remove himself to the situation, he left the apartment wearing a black coat and a mask, he was wearing a smirk underneath.

Just a typical relationship problems

He chuckles and left, and once again watching Sakura fall asleep.

...

"Breaking news, Corpse found in apartment near in XXX Highschool, they saw a boy tied to a chair seems to be hit multiple times by a bloody bat found in the cut scene with multiple stab and a girl lying on the floor with stab on her neck..." He hear it from the tv on the street.

"Gosh, scary"
"I don't feel safe now"

He heard from whispers around him.
But my blossom is safe now..