1 year of Captivity

Sasuke was now graduated, for year he kept Sakura down in his basement.
Sometimes Kakashi visits Sasuke but never seen any problem in the house, he also understand that Sasuke just don't want to open the other side of the house because of the incident. Kakashi understand it.

...

Sakura was sketching something on the paper, while her mind wonders if this is going to be her life soon.

The CD on a small tv play over and over again, Sakura was sick of it. Did she lost hope? Rape, assaulted and worst not feeding her for days. Sakura's eyes was now lifeless.

As she scribbled the paper in front of her, the sound of metallic chains on her hand irritates her.

She needs to get out of here...

The door is slightly opens, he's here again.
"Sakura~ food is here" Sasuke called her while stepping down the stairs.

The only light in the basement was the TV with a CD that playing over and over, Sakura seem to figure out to silent the tv.

Sakura stares at Sasuke, she can't see clearly anymore. The only thing she see is a dark ta shadow was coming closer to her, she immediately throw her pen and back off, getting away from him. She only heard him chuckles.

...

"Sasuke" Kakashi called out to Sasuke. He was now on the convenient store doing his part time job. "I got a good news to you" Kakashi said.

Sasuke look at Kakashi while scanning the items he just brought in the counter.
"You know your uncle in states? He's planning to bring back Uchiha company!" Kakashi said as Sasuke still look the same.

"Uncle?" Sasuke said, he never heard he had an uncle before other than Kakashi.
"Yes Uchiha Obito is coming back, I say your company is going to have a comeback" Kakashi swipe his card and take the plastic bag.
"Anyway, he'll be coming next month, make sure to practice smiling to greet him" Kakashi left to patrol the area.

How troublesome...

...

Sasuke was walking back to the house with a white plastic bag on his hand.
He saw a lot of missing posters of Sakura on the street as he walk passed by.

Some of it is scattered on the ground and some of it is tearing trough how many time had pass posted on the streets. It's been a year, but her mother didn't seem to gave up looking for her.

...

Sakura should be fourth year in college now.
If she wasn't got captured by Sasuke.

Sasuke came again, if he doesn't sexually abuse her, he only hug her and hold her for a day. Sasuke was lying down with Sakura, his head was on her neck sniffing her scent on her.

This time, she attempt to open up to him, like greeting him everytime he come and stroking her hand on his hair like telling he's safe with her.

"Sa-sasuke-kun?" Sakura ask him.
"Hm?" Sasuke said while sniffing her neck.

Sakura; "I-I've been wondering if what is the thing you like about me?"

Sasuke; "I like about you? The whole you, I like all the things about you"

He said as he continues sniffing her makes her whimper a little bit.

"Then ho-how long you've been liking me?" Sakura gulped.

Sasuke look up to Sakura as his breath tickles her. "For 14 years, ever since we're kids"

"S-so you've been following me for 14 years?" Sakura said.

Sasuke only chuckles "No, after that night we got to go home, I never see you again, but when I was on second year highschool, I met you again, don't you remember?"

Now memories coming back to her, those horrible days, those days she's been suffering, almost all the people she cared about died.

"Uh- You also need fresh air?"

Those phrase she remembers, now for the think of it, mostly the people who cares about her, who she loved and was important to her just had a reason to disappeared to her life. Just like rejection, driving them to transfer school or missing, and died.

Sakura gulped down and stare for Sasuke for a bit.
"S-so all the people wh-who died, I-I mean the ones who like me that died, D-did you kill them?" Sakura clinches her hand in his shirt, he only chuckles.

"They were getting between our love"
He whispers, Sakura got shivered on her spine, her eyes were widen and she starts breathing faster. She can't breath, she felt getting suffocating.

Sasuke only sings her that lullaby again stroking her head, attempting to make her calm.

...