Bed time (2)⚠️🔞

Hey! Sakura-chan! Do you have a dream?
Of course I have a dream...
What is it?
I-my dream is....

Sakura suddenly awoken by Sasuke's bite on her neck. He was ravaging her, again.

Ah... When will he stop?

Sakura's eye was now lifeless, she doesn't cry anymore or react, she's like a sex doll, she doesn't let a sound out or she doesn't resist him anymore.

Sakura was staring at the dirty ceiling of his basement.
How long has been?
Days? Weeks? Months?

Sasuke was licking her neck, going lower and lower. He nip her nipple and it make her let a moan out.

Ah... Stop... No more!
He continue to thrust his manhood inside of her. She was still emotionless, Sasuke stop licking and playing with her breasts and look at her for a bit.

No... Don't look at me like that!
He put his lips in her cheeks, let a moan out on her ear and make her shivered.
"S-sakura.." his hot breath touch her ear and can't help herself but to react against it.

No! Stay away!..
She want to scream, she want to stop him, but her voice is dried out.
And even no matter how much she screams, no one will hear her. No one will help her.

"Sakura! Sakura!" Sasuke is near at his climax, he increase the speed of his thrust inside her. Sakura's inside is getting tighter and tighter. She's milking him.
"Sakura! Ugh!" At his last thrust, he released his seed inside of her.

He was tired, but want more. He fell down on her and she groaned. Sasuke starts sniffing down her chest.
"Sa-ku-ra" he whispers. "I love you so much, I could kill for you" he chuckles.

He get himself up on the top of her, he began stroking her cheeks.
He leaned down on her ear and whispers "Sa-ku-ra! Do you love me?" He said seductively as he kiss her ear.
"Ne-ne- Sa-ku-ra, Do you love me?" He repeats.

She can't answer him, she had no voice, she wants to say NO! but she had no other choice. She only nodded yes, she had no choice.

Sasuke kiss her again, on her lips.
"I love you too" Sasuke said with a creepy grin on his face.

"I love you! I love you! I love you!" As he said while he buried his face on her neck again.
I love you Sakura..

...

Author's note:
I want to finish this fic so badly! So I can focus at my other fic... Btw thank you for all of the readers, it's like 2k views! Wow( ꈍᴗꈍ) thank you for reading this fic, even tho, there's grammatical mistakes and I'm suck at writing lemon scene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)... Anyway, The end is near! Maybe? I don't know, I just want to end this fic!

Btw, if you want to see more fanart of Sakura-chan, you can visit my Twitter account @Yurishima18809, I'm also a digital artist that make fan arts.