Day 0 (Happy?)

"and that's the tragic story of the most beautiful princess" Erina said.

Sakura look at her with a pity in her eyes, 'How did even Erina end up here?' she thought.

Erina tries to cover her face by looking down and she whispers "I want to go home". And tears start falling into her cheeks.

The door opened and kids tried to back away from the tall man, he looked closely to Sasuke and grab him by the arm.

Sasuke tried to resist but he's not strong enough. The next thing is a mystery.

...

The man bring Sasuke back into the room, he was half naked and a lot of scars all over his body. He was half dead.

The kids starts to get scared and cry as the man close the door.

"Every night someone will get take away and came back half naked" Erina whispers to Sakura.

Sakura gulp and take a quick glance to Sasuke who is curling up in the corner. He caught her looking at him, she immediately look away.

Sasuke blush.
She look at me
She must be like me
She likes me
She loves me

Whispers in his head, he try to cover her face and can't stop smiling because of that thoughts in his head.
The other kid who is near to him started to get scared by him when Sasuke starts to laugh.

"He must be turning crazy because of the torture"Erina whispers.

Sasuke look at Sakura with terrifying face, and Sakura got shivers and try not to look at him.
Thoughts, whispers and voices in his head.
She look again!

Sakura tried to not look at him, but she can still feel that he keeps staring at her.

...

Everyone is now asleep, Erina was lying beside Sakura while holding Sakura's hand, Sakura I asleep too.

They didn't have a blankets, and lying on the cold floor, but Erina and Sakura get close together try to warm each other with body heat, that makes Sasuke gets more jealous.

She was whispering earlier to her
She was too close
I need to get rid off her
She's getting between me and Sakura

Sasuke silently watching them across the room, when everyone is now fully asleep.
Sasuke stands up and silently walk toward them.

He tried to get rid of Erina's hand to Sakura's. And She let a small groan.

Sasuke hold Sakura's hand instead and start to kiss it, bite it, and smell it.
Sasuke saw Erina's neck is exposed, he lean and he tries to put his hand over it and if he can chokes her to death, but suddenly Sakura let a sound and Sasuke suddenly stand up.

Sasuke go backs to his corner and watching Sakura sleeps until he close his eyes.

Erina was wide awake all this time.

She slowly opened her eyes and look at Sasuke, fortunately he was asleep.
'must be my imagination' she thought.

No, it's not...