A Friend and a lover(4)

Sasuke invited Kyouko to a date.
It makes sense now, to him that is.
Daiku likes Kyouko, and Kyouko likes Sasuke, he likes Sakura and Sakura likes Daiku.

Sakura was planning to confess her feelings to him this Friday, to give him the love letter.
I can't let that happen
He will never let that happen.

It was late at night, Sakura was supposed to sleep by that time, but she's not.
It was Monday night, she had to complete the love letter by Thursday, and she will confess on Friday.

Her room was lighting, her window is slightly open. He was peeking at her in from the window. Fortunately for him, Sakura didn't notice the red eyes glowing in the darkness from the outside of her window.

Dear Daiku-san -
'Huh? That's weird, I can't remember his first name?'
That doesn't matter.
No..
No-
No, of course it's matter-er-er...

He was staring at her, while writing her letter. It takes her a couple of crumbled papers to complete her love letter, and finally it's complete.

Dear Touka-san,
I never felt this way before, everytime we are together, my heart flutter. Your warm smile always remarkable for me. I wish I could see it everyday, I wish I could be with you everyday.
I always feel lonely all this years, but when I met you, my life feels complete.
You are the first person who is kind to me. When no one likes to talk to me, you talk to me. When everyone finds me a weirdo, you never mind that.
Do you still remember?

I want you to wait for me tomorrow at the school Garden, under the big cherry blossom tree. I will tell everything, about my feelings to you...

She sigh happily, while Sasuke gritted his teeth by range. He need to get rid of them fast.

Sakura close her window and cover it with curtains, she close her light, and go to sleep.

...
After school, Sakura was waiting for Kyouko in the gate. But suddenly her phone rings.
It was message from Kyouko.

Sorry Sa-chan! I have a date after school, you can get home without me (≧▽≦)

Sakura sigh, and starts to walk, she happen to see Sasuke leaning on the tree, 'oh, isn't that Kyouko's crush? Uchiha-senpai ' she thought.

She stop at him and turn her head looking at him, he's quite tall, and his bangs are covering his eyes.

"Hello senpai, nice meeting you here" she pretends to be though.
'date!? I bet she's saying that she's going on the date with him, I told her already that he's a delinquent '

She cross her hand together, her chest puff up and she was now pouting.

Behind Sasuke's bang is his eyes that glowing red. How cute...
He gulped down and pretend to smile for her.

"H-hi, Haruno-san" Sasuke greeted her.
"Why are you still here senpai? Waiting for someone?" She raised an eyebrow.
No..
No...
Too cute...

He was slightly flinching, he wants to leave before it's too late, he can't control himself.

"Ah! I-I was waiting for a friend" he look at the gate and it happens that his classmates is walking and he suddenly wave his hand.

"W-woi! There you are! Bye Haruno-san" he run towards his classmate.
Sakura was daze for a sec and decided to leave.

"Oi!Sasuke! What's up!?" His classmate greeted.
"Oh it's nothing, it's just-" he turn his head to see Sakura walking away.
"It's just another fan girl? You're really are popular bro" he tapped Sasuke's shoulder.

"Yeah thanks for saving me, see you tomorrow " Sasuke thanked his classmate walk away and he stays while waiting for Kyouko.

That was close...
If she stays any longer with me, I might lost control...

Finally, Kyouko appear on the school gates...