A Friend and a stabber

The date between Kyouko and Sasuke go well, until the night comes.
Sasuke say goodbye to her and go to the opposite direction, that what she thought, while walking alone at night, no one is around, Sasuke was wearing a black hoodie, a black mask.

Kyouko was knocked out by Sasuke, he tranquilized her. Then suddenly a black van come to his way and pull the unconscious Kyouko inside, she was kidnapped.
He knocked on the door of the building, the old man opened it.

"So this is her?" The man said.
Sasuke give the unconscious Kyouko to the man and the man give him a briefcase full of money. Sasuke smirked.

...

Kyouko had been missing for one day, and her parents found out that she was held kidnapped and ransom, luckily her parents were rich enough to pay it. And the police caught the gang who kidnapped her, but not Sasuke.

They also find out that she was sexually assaulted, and now is in the Kyouko was deeply traumatized, and Sakura was really worried about her.

...

The day had come, the day that Sakura confess to Daiku, but she was rejected.
That day she was standing and saying her feelings to him, while many students where watching them.

They were laughing at Sakura when she got rejected.

"I don't like a weirdo like you, I thought if I became friends with you I'll be the top one, and I'll be closer to Kyouko, the one that I like was Kyouko not you"

And Daiku walk away, Sakura fell on her knees, and starts crying while people around her is laughing and whispering about her.

...

Kyouko is still in the hospital, taking a therapy due to her traumatic experience, Sakura intended to visit her everyday, but Kyouko always rejected her visits and drive her away.

You deserve this, you put your nose in someone's business

The words of Sasuke coming back to her...
"Senpai.." she whispered while she was dreaming about what happened on their date.

"Senpai!" She shouted waving her hand. "Sorry to make you wait" she panted trying to catch her breath.

"Hn" he only replied. The date goes well, first they go to a movie, second they eat together in a family diner restaurant and then, when they walk into the park.

"I want to tell you something" Sasuke stop walking and looking down on his feet, 'maybe Senpai is finally confessing to me, what should I say!?' Kyouko thought.

"It's about your friend" Sasuke said, Kyouko's smile turn in to confused expression, "what about Sakura?" She said like she was disappointed.

"I like her" he said while blushing, Kyouko only clench her hand, trying to stop her tears coming out into her eyes.

"I never feel anything like this before, I like her, I love her so much" Sasuke confesses while Kyouko just listen, every compliment and confession that Sasuke said about Sakura felt like knives piercing into her heart.

"Enough..." Kyouko said coldly, "if you like her senpai, why would you invited me to a date?" Kyouko was now frustrated.

"I just want one thing to you, I'm asking as a favor" Sasuke said, he finally look at her in the eyes, he can see that Kyouko was now crying, 'Pathetic ' he thought. "I want you to stay away from Sakura, I want you to not get between us" Sasuke said, just Kyouko look at Sasuke's eyes, she shivered as his eyes slowly turning into red.