New teacher

"Good morning everyone, we will have a new detective in our station today"

He walks inside the room, he was wearing a black trench coat and had a white hair.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Police Detective officer Hatake Kakashi from Shibuza Station, and now I'll be working with you today" he bows and everyone clap.

Hatake Kakashi, Itachi's senior, the Guardian of Sasuke. In his previous station, he stopped a serial killing in the area.

This Serial killing is been cannot save in 4 years and when Kakashi came, he stopped it.
The victims was chopped, their heads were attached to a doll, and their left eye was missing.

That was the case Kakashi solved, for 4 years that serial killer is still not caught. There's have been atleast 20 victims in total. The serial killer turns out to be a group, an creepy occult that trying to summon something.

Kakashi caught them and give all those victim in justice.

Now Kakashi was in the University, Sasuke's school,to be undercover teacher and to roam around the area because of the past disappearance of 10 people including Sakura.

"Good morning everyone, this is Mister Hatake Kakashi, and he will be your new partners in crime" Iruka-sensei playfully  said.

"Hi! Everyone nice to meet you all" Kakashi gives a warm smile and made all the female students blushed.

In lunch, Naruto saw Kakashi talking to Sasuke, and decided to join them.

"Yo! New Sensei! Sasuke!" Naruto waving at them.

" Is this your friend Sasuke?" Kakashi ask.

"No." Sasuke said.

"Oh come on, we've been friends like 2 years!" Naruto said and put his hand over Sasuke's shoulder.

Kakashi laughs " I'm glad that you've been doing okay here, I'm worrying about you since there's a lot of disappearance here lately"

"You're right Sensei, most of them came from first year, especially in medical department" Naruto put his hand under his chin.

Sasuke flinch "hn." That's the only thing he can say.

"So kids don't stay so late at night, don't worry the police is around the area so you're safe" Kakashi said.

"Aren't you from my class? Uh- Uzumaki Naruto?" Kakashi ask.

"Mhmm!" Naruto nod
"Ha! Your really do like him" Kakashi said.
"Look like who?" Naruto said.

"Look like your father"
"How do you know my father?" Naruto ask

"Oh! He's my teacher too, he was a brave police man" Kakashi smiles

"Anyway, you kids don't stay late at night, and if anything suspicious just tell me" Kakashi whispers "I'm also a Detective "
Kakashi waves and left, Sasuke left silent.

"Let's go!" Naruto said but Sasuke didn't move.

"Sasuke?" Naruto shakes Sasuke.
"Let's go"

"Ah" Sasuke said when he finally came back to his senses.
Another obstacle arrive...
Voice whispers in his mind.
...

Get rid of him..