Day 21 of Captivity

It's almost a month now, she needs one more thing in order to escape from there. A hair clip.

While feeding Sakura, Sasuke was feeding her. Sakura said out of the blue "Ne- Sasuke-kun, my hair is kinda getting long now, it's really irritating without a hair clip, can buy me some?"

But Sasuke shrugged of "why don't just cut it? I have scissor"

"Ah! No, it-it's I like my hair long, but I kinda style it?" She said with a force smile.

"I-it's just, I want to be more beautiful for you-" Suddenly Sasuke stand up.

"Sure, I'll buy you some, anything else?" Sasuke said with a stoic face.

Sakura Shaked her head "mhmm.. no more Sasuke-kun, thank you" another's with a force smile.

Sakura finally notice it, Sasuke's personality, sometimes he gets angry so much for no reason or a little things, sometimes he laugh out of the blue and sometimes he talk by himself like he's talking to someone.
He was insane, had a mental disorder.

'Maybe, If I could know what made him like this, I might find a weakness, incase my plan didn't work' Sakura is still not sure if the lock pick will work.

It's night, and she was sleeping, that's what he thought. She was faking it.

There he is again, staring at her, while holding a plastic bag.
He wore a black raincoat, he was dripping wet. Maybe there's a rain outside.

She got her back turned and she facing the wall, but she knows that he was there staring at her.

He was breathing heavily, she can hear it. Suddenly she heard a rustle. He moves.

Sasuke walk back upstairs, she can hear the door shuts. She looked around, she saw the plastic bag in the table. It was alot of hair accessories.

And then, the door opens, she immediately back at her sleeping position. Sasuke is now wearing a grey shirt, he was standing there again staring at her.

It gives her creeps, it scared her. He leans over and gently touch her shoulder. She flinched a little bit.

He slowly comes near into her head and she can feel his breath in her ear, he whispers.
"I know you're awake" he breaths.

"Let's have a little fun tonight" and he licked her ear.

⚠️🔞
Sasuke turned her and push her both shoulder against the bed. She tried to resist him. She push him by his chest but he only catch her both hands.

He was holding a tie. He tied her hands on the top of the bed.
She can't move now.
"No!" She shouted, "stop! Please! No! Don't do this, not again!"
Sakura tried to lift her foot to kick him but he holds both of her legs.

Sasuke get between her legs and pull out her pajama. "No!" Another shout.
Her vision is starting to blurry, she tries to resist him, kick him, shout, beg, but he didn't stop.

Sasuke is now licking her womanhood. It feels wet, sticking down there. It hurts, and she felt disgusted.

Sasuke stops licking her, and lick his lips one more. He takes off his shirt, and throw it somewhere. Sakura see him, smiling, grinning, it frightens her.

She starts to cry, tears can't stop falling from her eyes. "Why are you doing this?" She sobs.

She hears a zipper and her eyes widened. "No-no-no- anything, anything but that! No!" She shakes, trying to move. Her hand starts to bruised because of forcing to rip off the ties on her hands.

Sasuke pulls out a knife again. With his left hand he put it in her neck and point the knife that on his right hand in her cheeks, he was humming something.

"Hush~hush~ my precious little blossom, this won't hurt, it'll make you feel good" he said and chuckles.

She shakes her head no, she continuously cry.

She close her eyes, wishing it's just a dream, a nightmare. She suddenly remembers a woman voice.

My dear don't cry any more okay?, It heals soon okay?