Day 7 of Captivity

It's been a week since she was kidnapped by Sasuke.
She wakes up as usual, he gave her food and water.
She opens the tv maybe he changed the movie but it's not, she just turned it off.

She saw her foot that her chains is now off.
She was happy. 'Finally!' she thought.

She walks towards the stairs and try to unlock the door. And it was unlock!
She opened the door and saw a pile of garbage anywhere, it was stink.

 And it was unlock!She opened the door and saw a pile of garbage anywhere, it was stink

(If you ever wonder how Sasuke's house looks like is like this)

It was dark, there's alot of stain on the walls.
She first saw a window that was sealed. She tries to break it off but she can't.

She walked away, saw a door and tries to open it but it was locked.
She saw the same door that she go through when Sasuke takes her to the bathroom but it was also locked.

She turns around and saw alot of garbage piling up in the dark hallway.

Cobwebs in the ceiling. A lot of rats running around. She felt shivers and scared.

She walks to the hallway. And saw alot of red splatters anywhere. 'don't tell me he killed someone here' she thought.

The stink smell is getting more smelly.
It's smell like a rotten meat, or something.

She saw a two doors and the end of the hallway was a window that also sealed.

She tried to open the first door but locked.
She tries to go to the last door but heard a door opened.

'he's back' she thought.

She run back to the basement and lay down on her bed.

"I'm back~" Sasuke said.

He saw her curling up on her bed.
"What's wrong?" Sasuke asked.

"Uh- it's just my ummm.... My tummy hurts a little" she said.

"Oh, do you need to go to the bathroom?" Sasuke ask.

"Oh! No! No need to, I-I'm fine" Sakura said nervously.

"Well, I'm just here to drop your food, I'll be back later" Sasuke said.

He puts the plastic bag in the table and walks towards her bed.
He leans down and move her hair and kiss her in the forehead. "See you later my Sakura" he whispers.

He walks away she heard that he locked the door from the outside and he was gone.

She stand up and think about what she saw.
She missed something, there's a stairs going up.

When she opened the door in the basement, and it was under a stairs going up.

She can't see very well since it was dark and it's just a peak of the light from the window is the source of light. So she knew it's still a day, there's still a sun outside.

She looked around for something she can used or something changed in her room.
Because she doesn't know what is he doing everytime she fell asleep.

She saw a two boxes stacked together in the corner and there's no boxes there before.
She opened the box but it was sealed with ducked tape. She move it and saw a curtain in the wall.

She move the curtains and saw another door.
She tried to opened it but it can't.

'where is this door connected to?' she thought.

She stacked the boxes again so Sasuke won't notice that she moves things again in the basement.

Of course Sasuke knows. He intently removed her chains and unlocked the door to test her.

If she still want to escape from her.
He was lying leaving the house.
Because it was so dark. Sakura didn't notice the cctv installed in the basement and outside.

He was in his room watching her while she roam around. He was watching her now as she moved the boxes and discovering a door in the corner.

But Sakura was sure that there's a second floor. If there's a opportunity like this happen to her again. She want to look upstairs the second floor.

Sasuke was licking his lips while watching her.
He was hungry.
Greedy.
Need for desire.

He suddenly smirks. He thinks another game to play with her.

I'll punish her for good, if she lie to me