Bed time ⚠️🔞

Moan...
Scream...
Groan..
Pain...

Sasuke continuously thrust his cock inside of Sakura's womanhood.
Sakura was on her hand and knees, while Sasuke is behind her thrusting his cock painfully inside of her.
She was screaming and trying to resist him, but Sasuke pinned her hand on the bed and heavily breathing in her ear.

Sakura had her first orgasm. "Ahhh!" She moan.
Sasuke grab her and make her lie on her back, sweat and tears falls down on her face.
"Please no more" she whispers.

Sasuke's eyes is full of lust, wanting to dominate her more, he lick his lips and lean on her ears, whispers "Don't say that, instead say "more" my little blossom" He lick her earlobe and made Sakura moan.

"No!no!no!" Trying to move her hand that Sasuke's holding. "Please no!" She's crying.

Sasuke continuously lick her neck down to her neck bone. Sakura couldn't do anything but to stop him.

Sasuke finally let go of her hand and instead he plays with her chest, he squeezed the left one and he was licking the right.

Sasuke glance at Sakura, and it seems that she gave in. Her eyes was now lifeless,and her tears are still continuously coming down on her cheeks. Sakura was looking at the dirty ceiling.

Sasuke kiss Sakura lightly and he insert his thumb on her mouth.
Sasuke position himself on her top, he holds his cock on his other hand.

He slowly open Sakura's mouth, and rub his cock, he let a small groan and he tried to insert it but it's too big for her mouth.

Sakura whimpers when Sasuke's cock was on her mouth. But not inside, just touching her lips.
Sasuke starts to move, he takes her hand and use it to stroke his cock.
"Ugh, S-sakura" he moans.

Continuously stroking it with her hand and shaking at the top of her.
The head part are still on Sakura's mouth vibrating. Sasuke was so close, one more stoke and he let his milk spill inside of her mouth.

"Hmp!" Sakura take all Sasuke's milk inside of her mouth. When Sasuke takes his cock out, Sakura spill some milk and make a mess on her chest. Sasuke grab her face and look at her. Sakura's tongue was out and her face was covered in his cum.

It made Sasuke hard again.
It will be a long night...