History

(I don't know much about Azur lane or the origin of the wisdom cube so just imagined it was mined. Another thing is that since there were no sirens, humanity continued as it is and as a result, the Kansens carried the ideals of their nation rather than humanity. Because of this some of the histories of Azur Lane may or may not correlate to the origin of Kansens so some parts in the history of the world are entirely created to fit the plot line. One last thing, there is no Hitler so no Genocidal versions of Iron blood ships.)

18th-19th century Aftermath - The war between the Union and the Confederates finally ended the question of whether is it allowed to enslave your fellow man has been answered. Yet throughout America whites still segregated black people, which brought poverty, homelessness, and unemployment.

1921 Black Wall Street - In a peaceful town in Tulsa, Oklahoma after a supposed sexual assault on a white woman by a black man dozens of whites went to exact their revenge in Greenwood. Hundreds of blacks have been erased from this world in what was considered America's Worst act of terror on black people.

1929 Wall Street Crash - After a decade of economic growth, the stock market finally crashed wiping out the savings of hundreds of Americans. Many blamed the greedy titans and banks for gambling away their money. This has led to the increase in the popularity of socialism across the country.

1930 Creation of the Kansen - though it has been lost to history who was the first Kansen it is widely believed that it was a world discovery. Stories dictate that A new material was discovered and was supposed to be put on a cargo ship where the Wisdom cube made contact. Sailors reported the ship glowing and found a woman on the bridge the captain later decided to adopt the woman but tragically sunk off the coast of the Atlantic. Soon there were many more occurrences this time with navy ships a few years later it was discovered that depending on the character of the person it will be reflected in the character of the ship. So around the world, specific nations looked for their most idealistic women that brought about their values.

1934 Earl Browder becomes the general secretary of the (CPUSA)

Note that US ships are still being manufactured but slowly converted to Kansens.

1936 Launch of the USS Enterprise

1936 Union representation act - In 1936 the Union Representation act was passed causing fears over the political ramifications of the act.

1936 First steps of desegregation - In 1936 after the passing of the Union Representation act Earl Browder lobbied for an armed forces desegregation act. This garnered much support from the black community but angered some whites.

1937 Founding of the CSA - On exactly July 2 public elections were held at the demand of those in Congress and the American people, and on July 4 at noon the CSA got 65% of the vote to change the politics of the United States.

1937 Black lives matter - After the founding and changing of the flag of the Communist States of America a historical amendment was being passed where hundreds of black families are listening on their radios and T.Vs. It was announced that the segregation laws imposed by states and the government against all races are now illegal. Thousands of families wept in joy knowing that the future of their children was now secured. For all the whites in the south listening to the news, this was the final straw.

1938 Upheaval - After passing the amendment multiple state governors have been sabotaging the CSA from preventing the recipient of tax revenue, moving arms and civilian factories south, and deploying national guard units. It was obvious that a civil war was on the horizon.

1938 A house divided - All across the CSA, states have been seceding from the country all of them citing their declarations from the declaration of independence. All hopes of a peaceful secession collapsed when multiple cities rioted led by the people who still wanted to remain in the union. Government forces and partisans fired at the protestors which signaled the start of the 2nd American civil war.