Midway

Enterprise: E-enty!

Enty: I cannot allow you to do something you will regret.

She puts her hand on Enterprise's forehead. And a bright light begins expanding.

150 miles southwest of the Aleutian islands 

Belfast: Enterprise... What did you do...? What happened out there?!

Enty: Agh! Son of a b*tch! I didn't think it would hurt this much.

Enterprise: ENTY!

Enty: *cough* Enterprise...

Enterprise holds the bleeding Enty in her arms.

Enterprise: O MY GOSH, I'M SORRY!!! WE CAN STILL GET HELP. BELFAST, HELP M-

Enty: There's no helping me, you dumbass.

Enterprise: B-b-but you are here, and you are bleeding...

Enty: Had to prevent Orochi from getting to your mind. I may or may not have lost my humanity, but at least I saved you from losing yours.

Wales: Enterprise! Enty?

Enterprise: Help me over here, Wales!

Hood: Oh my...

Enterprise: I will never forgive myself if I was the one who killed you.

Enty: It wasn't you *cough* *cough* It was Orochi... So you have nothing to feel sorry about. But you must *cough* *gasp* STOP Orochi! That's not Akagi; she is being manipulated.

Wales: What IS project Orochi that even you are terrified of it?

Enty: It's not the ship itself' I fear the weapons it possesses. The weapon the Orochi used has nearly led to our destruction back in my home world... It's an Intercontinental ballistic missile or ICBM for short. Talk to Ark Royal to learn more. *groans*

Belfast: But first, we must take you to Vestal.

Amagi-chan: Mommy...

Enty: Amagi! What are you doing here?

They see Vestal run up to Amagi.

Vestal: *panting* AMAGI! *panting* Don't run off like...that... Amagi! Don't look!

1945

*unintelligible voices*

What's there to fight for when the only one who filled the void of your heart is gone?

???: We're losing her!

???: Hang on, Enty, hang on.

???: We need an emergency transfusion! Someone fix that oil leak!

If you don't stand for anything, you'll fall for anything... 

Shaun: Why do we fight, Enty?

Why do we fight...

Shaun: We fight because we give ourselves something to fight for. Whether it be money, power, territory, beliefs, or perhaps... Love... But...once this is all over... We fight to live. And the same things we fight for are what give us the motivation to live.

I have something to live for... One that has been denied to me throughout my life... My daughter

Present

Amagi-chan: Mother!!!

Belfast grabbed Amagi, preventing her from charging to Enty's side.

Amagi-chan: LET ME GO!!! LET ME SEE MY MOTHER!!!