Combined Arms

(1943)
Some islands in the Pacific
General: Alright, our target is [REDACTED]. This will be the first combined operation with shipgirls and ground forces alike. This operation will be headed by CSAS Enterprise and supported by Marines, who will storm the beach once the shipgirls secure further inland. Any questions?

Officer 1: Why will they only secure specific locations?

General: Their combat effectiveness decreases once they step on land, leaving them vulnerable to counterattacks.

Officer 2: But why? Is this the first time we will combine operations with the shipgirls?

General: If you're asking why we didn't do it during the civil war, it's because the doctrine is still being experimented on.

This is the first time infantry with ship-like abilities can provide shore bombardments and support infantry like mobile heavy tanks. So everyone is very optimistic.

General: But be warned that the enemy also utilizes shipgirls and may use them to counter our doctrine. So expect some things not to go as planned.

They all nodded and headed to their respective landing ships.

Task force [REDACTED]

Enty is standing in front of the chalkboard, explaining much of the same things the general had already explained.

Enty: I want you all to stay close; I don't want any casualties today. Are we clear?

Everyone: Ma'am, yes ma'am!!!

10:00 [REDACTED] islands

Enty is standing on the deck of her ship while looking at her watch.

Enty: General quarters.

Pensacola: General quarters, general quarters, all hands man your battle stations!!!

Serge: That's our mark! Driver move to point Kilo.

James: So.... This is it, Shaun; remember what we trained for.

Riley: Stop being a pussy; our navy will deal with any resistance on the island.

Takashi: Just because we have a walking tank girlfriend doesn't mean they don't have one too.

James: By the way, how is your personal tank girlfriend?

Shaun: We are doing fine. I'm planning on taking her out for dinner here at the beach.

Riley: Yeahhh.... Like you could do that without getting an earful by Serge. And besides, she's a lady. Where will you even get the pasta, much less the beer?

Shaun: You'd be surprised how addicted she is to rations.

Takashi: Got to admit the rations they gave us are better than the last shit.

James: What do they call it...? Spam?

Serge: Quit your yapping, or I'll PERSONALLY RIP YOUR --------------------- WHILE I -------------------- MAKE YOU ------------------------------------ ASS!!!

All of them immediately shut up, unable to speak after receiving his so-called therapy sessions.

Shaun: One of these days, I would think he's a bloody asshole if we didn't know him any better.

Contrary to his attitude. Serge was actually there when black wall street was burned down. He sheltered many black families while they were being lynched left and right. He saved over three families, and some of their children now call him uncle.