Recruits

[REDACTED] HQ Azur Lane

Enty: Oh, Ark Royal, your here. And just in time, I have something I wanted to talk to you about.

Royal: And what would that be?

Enty: I think it's time we expand our network beyond Manjuu informants.

Ark Royal was confused about what Enty had said, so she questioned her further.

Royal: What do you mean by that?

Enty smiled and presented her folders with some specific names on them. Ark Royal was shocked.

Royal: You are planning on bringing them into the fold! And why these shipgirls specifically?

Enty: First off, Belfast is too principled, Warspite is too loyal, Sirius is not here, Dido is too clumsy, and there is something off about Formidable. As for why I chose them, you will find them in the files. Edinburgh, files says here she's been embezzling jewels and gold from the maid corps, but I haven't found out where she puts it yet. Vestal, She doesn't keep her diary locked, so I found some incriminating info about her. Last but not least, scammer cat Akashi.

Ark Royal was shocked at the information she found out about her comrades. She could never imagine Edinburgh stealing from anyone, and just what kind of incriminating information she has on someone as innocent and caring as Vestal.

Royal: I never imagined that Edinburgh could steal from the queen. Of course, I would believe Akashi would do anything for money but Vestal. What's so incriminating you have on Vestal?

Enty: Good question; read the file.

Ark Royal picked up the folder and was shocked at its contents.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Vestal

Occupation: Eagle Union Doctor

Class: ???     Designation: AR-4

Age: ???     Est. Displacement: 12,500 tons     Lenght: 465 ft     Beam: 60 ft     Draft: 26 ft     Speed: 16 knots     

Armament: 3 x single 3 in caliber gun, 2 x Twin 40 mm Bofor guns

Reason for recruitment: USS Vestal is described to be the motherly figure of Azur Lane, which is why she is so desired, as she would have access to information that would've been otherwise private. Despite having little combat experience, her job was to be an informant rather than a spy or soldier. Having an asset like this is most desired, which is why it was a relief to find some dirt on the supposed mother figure of Eagle Union and caretaker of Enterprise. She has never locked her diary due to the shipgirls respecting her privacy which enabled us to get easy information without having to pick a lock or eavesdrop on conversations for information. Highlighted quotes such as "I hate Enterprise so much for stacking up my work," "If I could, I would beat the crap out of her," and "That one time when she got damaged to the point that it was a miracle she's still alive brought me... Satisfaction" to name a few.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Royal: I have no words.

Enty: Sometimes, the kindest of us have the darkest secrets.

Royal: Hand me the next file.

Enty: Here you go

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Akashi