The Two Queens

(Shinano)

(Shinano)

(Yamato)

Sakura Empire Dorms

Shinano is in her room along with her sister. She is tossing and turning in her bed. She keeps mumbling something, which Yamato notices.

Yamato: Sister, what is wrong?

Shinano: *drowsy* Urrmm.... Sister....

Yamato: Did you have a bad dream?

Shinano: I don't know, but I would've considered it a good dream if it were not for that figure in the background.

Yamato:???

Shinano: I think we should tell Nagato now.

Yamato: It's the middle of the night. Are you sure it's important?

Shinano: Yes!

Yamato: Very well. Let's go.

Sakura Empire Sakura Shrine

*knock* *knock*

Nagato: *drowsy* Who is it?

Mutsu: Nagato, Shinano just had a vision, and she said that it was vital that you hear her out.

Nagato: Ok, give me a minute.

Yamato and Shinano bow to lady Nagato sitting on her throne.

Nagato: What is so vital that you must wake me from my slumber?

Yamato: Shinano.

Shinano: Your highness. My vision should scare us because it could greatly threaten the Sakura Empire.

Nagato and Mutsu looked concerned because they had learned to not underestimate Shinano's visions.

Shinano: It was all blurry. I was in a small room with a single lightbulb hanging over someone sitting in a chair. When I examined her, it was obvious that she was naked. She was also freezing like she was in the Arctic. When I took a closer look, I was shocked to find Tester. 

Everyone: WHAT!!!

Nagato: What could this possibly mean?

Mutsu: If true, this could be significant.