Auld Lang Syne

Azur lane mess hall.

After helping the other ship girls who were damaged in pearl harbor she decided to go eat at the mess hall. While walking she crossed paths with Cleveland and decided to walk together to the mess hall. They passed many damaged and half-sunken ships, burning oil, and many rescue boats.

Cleveland: If he'll exist, this must be what it feels like.

Enty then laughed which left Cleveland shocked.

Enty: You guys are amateurs this is nowhere near the amount of damage inflicted in my world.

Cleveland: Your's was much worse than this!

Enty: indeed we actually, lost ship girls including Arizona.

Cleveland: What do you mean by "lost ship girls".

Enty: I mean they died.

Cleveland was left speechless

Enty: I envy you, in your world, there is much less blood while ours is full of it. I remember it so vividly, I can tell you all those who were sunk. The ones that we're sunk are Arizona, Oklahoma, and West Virginia, and the rest that were damaged by them included Vestal. Yes, Vestal the doctor and repair ship in Azur lane.

Cleveland can see that she has lost many more friends than she is willing to say.

Cleveland: I'm sorry.

Enty: Let's just head to the mess hall I don't want to live any more of them.

Mess hall, Azur lane base.

Enty can be seen entering the mess hall along with Cleveland before they were suddenly swarmed by ship girls.

San Diego: Wow, you were amazing out there.

Javelin: Yeah! But, what should we call you?

Enty: Just call me Enty little one.

Cleveland: Alright enough paparazzi go back to your seats.

Enty: Do they really, have any type of food here?

Cleveland: Sure do, we even have some food from the Sakura Empire.

Shipgirl 1: Wow you can eat Fugu.

Shipgirl 2: How are you still alive?

Shipgirl 3: cus I have an iron bottom.

Enty heard the conversation of the ship girls then she suddenly stopped.

Cleveland: Huh, what happened to you?

Cleveland suddenly saw tears coming out of Enty's eyes.

Cleveland: What happend this time?

Enty didn't say anything she just ran out of the mess hall.

Cleveland: Wait!

Cleveland couldn't stop her so she just let her go.

Cleveland: I should report this to Wales.

Cleveland grabbed a quick bite and then headed back to Wales.

Admirals office.

*knock *knock*

Wales: Come in.

Cleveland: Hey Wales.

Wales: What brings you here?

Cleveland: I just came to report that it's worse than we imagined.

Wales: You mean Enty?

Cleveland: Yes, while listening to some ship girls talk she suddenly broke out in tears and ran out of the mess hall.

Wales: Did you hear what they were talking about?

Cleveland: I think the moment one of them said iron bottom is what triggered Enty.

Wales: Do you know what that means?

Cleveland: I don't know Wales? I think we should recommend her to Vestal.

Wales: But she is not here yet, try to get close to her and figure out why she's like this.

Cleveland: I'll try.

Cleveland goes to find Enty and she sees her at the end of the dock. She tries to get close but she noticed Enterprise behind her.

Enterprise: Don't disturb her.

Cleveland looks at Enterprise then looks at Enty she's holding a bag pipe.

All around the base, they could hear someone playing bagpipes and some of them gathered around and saw Enty playing at the docks. After she finished playing, she placed 3 wreaths in the water one with pictures of each of the battleships that were sunk in battleship row, Arizona, Oklahoma, and West Virginia.

Enty: You have served your country well now enjoy your eternal rest.

Enty didn't notice that a small crowd gathered around her.

Cleveland: I didn't know you can play bagpipes.

Enty: Before Wales sank she taught me how to play the bagpipes this was her favorite song.

Pennsylvania: Who was in those pictures.

Enty paused for a bit then said.

Enty: Your sister as well as West Virginia and Oklahoma.

Pennsylvania stood silent she just went and grabbed some flowers and gently placed them in the water.

Pennsylvania: I may have never met the Arizona of your world but I'm sure she's a good person.

Enty nodded and presented a military salute.

...