Sortie

White House, Oval Office

Earl Browder: My fellow Americans and kansens. As you all know riots have been appearing in multiple cities in the south from Louisiana, Florida, and Atlanta. The reason for this was the visit of all state governors from the south. It is my displeasure to announce that they have seceded from the Communist States of America. They have all come here to announce that in light of the government's recent reforms, they have invoked that they were forced into a system that did not care about the people in the south. I asked them to provide me proof and they said "The unilateral displeasure of the people of the south due to the reforms made by the government.". Then I asked "Then why are the people rioting?" and they said, "They are just people who are not content with the life they deserve.". After that, they left... They left because they didn't want to answer what people they are talking about. I WILL TELL YOU WHO THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT! They are talking about the hardworking Americans of all races who they see as sub-human. There is no place for such inequality in the modern world. The declaration of independence specifically said, "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.". God made us all equal, to enslave a fellow man is to go up against his creation. Already our fellow men and women are once again up against discrimination and all the other working-class Americans are once again subjected to the inhumane conditions that they faced in the factories. So now I ask you, my comrades in the name of the world revolution let us once again fight against tyranny, fight against robber barons, and fight against slave drivers!

Clapping can be heard until he raised his hand.

Early Browder: Make no mistake we are once again fighting against fellow Americans brother against brother, sister against sister. But like brothers and sisters, we fight then we reconcile, we forgive and we forget so, in the end, we are all Americans.

The speech then ended.

(1939)

Newport naval yard.

Enty, Yorktown, and Hornet are being called to the naval H.Q. They arrived at the office and proceed to take their seats.

Admiral: I presume you know why I called you here.

Yorktown: Is it about the war?

Admiral: Yes I'm deploying you girls to the front lines.

Yorktown: By us, you mean only us?

Admiral: Of course not you will be screened by the destroyer Hammann, Anderson, and Porter as well as the cruiser Northampton, and Indianapolis. This will be an easy op we outnumber them 10 to 1.

Enterprise: Hope you're right we just finished basic training.

Admiral: And so have they, you have nothing to worry about.

Both of them walked out of the admiral's office.

Hornet: Sooo. What should we do next?

Yorktown: If we are going to be sailing together we should go meet them.

Enterprise: That isn't a bad idea we should get to know them better.

Hornet: But where are they?

Yorktown: I heard they are gathering at the docks preparing for our sortie.

Enterprise: Well we still have 30 minutes we should use the time wisely.

Hornet: Great let's go!

Meanwhile, at the docks, Anderson and Benson are loading up their ammunition and fuel.