Mental Rift

Azur Lane infirmary

Wales: How is she?

Vestal: Not good; her heart rate is fluctuating, and it could possibly be fatal.

Wales: Have you found out what's wrong with her?

Vestal: I ran some tests, but she has no heart disease. The best I can do is wait and pray.

Wales: Keep me updated.

(Enty's dream)

Enty is standing in a calm ocean so empty that you will feel you could doze off anytime. She looks around, finding no one.

???: Who are you looking for?

Enty: Wait, who are you?

???: I'm surprised you didn't get scared or surprised by my appearance.

Enty is looking at a pure white female figure so beautiful that she almost looks like an angel.

???: Hmph. It seems you never wondered who your mother was.

Enty: Wait... MOTHER!!!

Elena: I used to be Elena T. Borgensan before my manifestation, but it would be nice if you called me mom.

Enty: I don't understand!?

Elena: Of course, you don't; you didn't even question it.

Enty: Well, how are you here?

Elena: Through your wisdom cube, of course. I gave you and your sisters their personalities.

Enty: That makes sense.

Elena: I suppose you are wondering why I'm here.

Elena holds up a mirror.

Elena: What do you see?

Enty looks in the mirror only to see her reflection.

Enty: My reflection.

Elena: Look through again.

Enty looks through the mirror again and sees her and her sisters. She immediately turns to look at her sisters.  

Enty: Yorktown... Hornet...

Yorktown C: Hey, commander Enterprise.

Hornet C: Don't forget about me, comrade.

Enty hugged both of them tightly.

Enty: I thought I lost you guys forever.

Yorktown C: We may not be there with you, but that doesn't mean we aren't watching.

Hornet C: Big sister is always watching; even you should know that.

Yorktown C: Do you still fly the flag high?

Enty: Yes, Mam!

Yorktown C: Are you reading your daily interrogation lesson book sent by our fellow comrades in the KGB?

Enty: Sure did, but I have to say Russian Roulette is very effective at terrifying your prisoners.

Elena: Ehem... Sorry to interrupt, but remember the reason we're here.

Hornet C: Oh, right.

Elena: The scene you saw back at Pearl was not an illusion. A rift has opened ever since you were transported here.

Enty: But why?

Hornet C: Because you were never supposed to be here in the first place.

Yorktown C: The moment you were decommissioned, we expected you to join us but instead you were transported to Azur Lane.