Broadway

Azur Lane infirmary

Enterprise is unconscious on a bed while they are waiting for Vestal. But something is happening in Enterprise's head.

Enterprise: W-where am I...?

(Good morning, Enterprise. Welcome to your first day of basic training)

Enterprise: What do you mean by training?

(You have now received your first animus fragment, which gives you the ability to summon mass-produced ships.)

Enterprise: So, like the sirens.

(Your's would be far superior to them. You can only summon a limited number of ships for now. Try summoning a destroyer.)

Enterprise: How exactly do I do that?

(Think about it, just like how you summon your ships.)

Enterprise thought of a destroyer appearing right in front of her, then when she opened her eyes, a Benson-class destroyer materialized. 

(M) Laffey: DD-459 reporting for duty!

Enterprise: DD-459... THAT'S LAFFEY!!!

(Her designation is DD-459 or CSAS Laffey. Only sunk ships can be summoned, which means in later stages. You can summon ships like Arizona, Yorktown, and Hornet. With your current power, you can only muster 4 destroyers. In the event that they are sunk, it will take a full day before you summon them again. Try to order them to open fire on the targets I have prepared.)

Enterprise sees multiple ships that look like Sakura ships materialize. She imagined them open firing on the destroyers, and the DD-459 responded.

(M) Laffey: Target acquired open firing!

She destroys all of the targets faster than even Laffey herself could.

(M) Laffey: Target eliminated.

Enterprise was shocked at the firepower a mass-produced ship exhibited.

Enterprise: Are you sure she isn't a cruiser!?

(No, she is not Ms. Enterprise. But it's time to wake up now.)

Wales: Dammit! Where is Vestal!?

Hood: She should be here by now.

Enterprise: *groans* The hell...?

Wales: Enterprise! What happened out there? You suddenly collapsed right in front of us.

Enterprise: I have something to test. Let's go to the docks.

Wales: Things just keep getting weirder and weirder.

Azur Lane docks

Enterprise stands at the edge of the docks with Wales and Hood behind her. Enterprise once again imagines a destroyer to materialize.

(M) Benson: DD-421 reporting for duty.

W and H: DID YOU JUST SUMMON A MASS-PRODUCED SHIP?!!

Enterprise: This Animus told me when we closed the rift back in the Atlantic, it gave me new abilities similar to what Sakura Empire fields.

Wales: Enterprise, do you know how significant this is!? This could turn the tide of the war against the Sakura Empire.

Hood: If the mental cube doesn't get stolen.

*BOOM* *wailing siren*

Enterprise: Just had to jinx it?

In the base, Wales is demanding a status report.