Millennium Aurora

Azur Lane HQ

Everyone was called to an emergency meeting just as Wales was going to wrap up for the day. This time it was about a transmission intercepted from the Sakura Empire.

Warspite: We have received intel that the Sakura Empire plans to attack and threaten convoys in the Coral Sea.

Hood: That would be devastating. That's where Royal Navy mostly gets its oil from.

Enterprise: This is why we need to see to its defense.

QE: Trap or not, we need to protect those supply routes. Enterprise, can we send you Sara and Lex?

Enterprise: They have nothing else to do, so they might as well stretch their legs.

Wales: Well that should be it for the day. How are we doing in arms development?

Belfast: We have already developed new shell types for ships and more lethal bombs for aircraft that can now be standardized. Hornet, Enterprise, Arizona, Laffey, Javelin, Long Island, and Atlanta have already been equipped with these new improvements.

Warspite: Good, this meeting is adjourned.

A few days later somewhere in the Coral Sea

Sara: Wahhhh!!! I'm soooo booorrreeedd!!!

Lex: Don't wish for trouble or you could regret it.

Enterprise: I already feel like there's going to be trouble.

(Alert! Metal Rift triggered! Identifying participants....... Direct descendants of CSAS Saratoga and CSAS Lexington.)

A storm suddenly approached from the horizon.

Enterprise: Ohhhh, here we go.

Lex: What...is...happening...?

A massive tidal wave was approaching their direction.

Enterprise: Never gonna get used to this...

Sara just made the sign of the cross as the tidal wave grew closer. Engulfing the island itself, dragging it down with them.

 Engulfing the island itself, dragging it down with them

(Loading......... Entering mental rift. Goodmorning Enterprise.)

They all wake up while Sara is breathing heavily.

Sara: W-we're...we're alive...

Lex: Enterprise! What was that!?

Enterprise: I myself don't know why that happens every time we enter a mental rift.

Lex: This happened before?

Enterprise: Yeah, when I, Wales, and Hood got to this mental rift in the Atlantic. We were engulfed in a tidal wave. My only hypothesis of this is that it's wiping the slate clean and creating a new one.