Ghost Warrior

Sakura Empire

The Sakura fleet returned along with the reinforcements brought by Iron Blood to discuss future plans against Azur Lane. Akagi, Kaga, and Bismark head for a meeting with Nagato to announce the death of the greatest threat to the Sakura Empire.

Mutsu: Who goes there?!

Akagi: It's us, Mutsu; where's Nagato?

Mutsu: She's already asleep, but you must provide a suitable reason to wake her.

Bismark came in, which immediately shocked Mutsu.

Mutsu: B-bismark, what are you doing here?

Bismark: Does a meeting with the fellow leader of Crimson Axis be a sufficient reason to wake her?

All of them are sitting in a War Room to discuss the future of Project Orochi.

Nagato: So, Ms. Bismark, what brings you here?

Bismark: I heard rumors of a carrier more powerful than the Gray Ghost herself, and along with the reason of learning my personal guard was captured by said carrier piqued my interest.

Nagato: Now that you're all here, what is it would you like to discuss?

Akagi: Firstly, we would like to tell you that the Red Star is finally out of the picture.

Kaga: To put it simply, she's dead.

Nagato: That's... Great news.

Akagi: But it came at a cost.

Nagato: Hmmm...

Kaga: While trying to recover the black mental cube from Azur Lane. By chance, we managed to encounter the Red Star and Azur Lane, trying to save their comrades and allow them to break through.

Nagato: Go on...

Akagi: We failed our original objectives of capturing the spies and retrieving the black metal cube. But we managed to finally put an end to the Red Star.

Mutsu: I assume this is not all.

Akagi: She acted as a rear guard so her comrades could retreat. We surrounded her with four fleets, and yet she alone took out 70 of our shipgirls before Zuikaku dealt the final blow.

Kaga: It caused us a heavy blow, but it also hampered Azur Lane's morale due to the loss of their greatest warrior.

Nagato was shocked. Even hearing of the death of their greatest threat suffering such egregious casualties from a single ship. It brought her relief that they managed to defeat her.

Nagato: In the end, she fought well and should be given our highest honors.

Then Nagato coughs.

Nagato: But how do we activate the Orochi if we don't have the black cube? We are still licking our wounds, and Azur Lane only suffered morale damage, not in terms of strength. This means it's a strategic victory for Azur Lane in which they can attack us anytime they want.

Akagi: Leave that to us, and as for the Orochi, supplies are now being transferred for construction, which means it will be finished within weeks.

*shake* *shake*

Nagato: This is the third earthquake this month!!!

Taihou: WE ARE UNDER ATTACK!!!

All of them raised from their seats.

Mutsu: NOW!?

Bismark: Take us to the docks; we need to repel the attackers.

A few minutes later