Chapter 2 - Lost and Found

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Two days have passed. And now Silvia is 15. She woke up at 6 in the morning. The first thing she did was get dressed in a hoodie that was given to her by Karl for her 13th birthday. The hoodie still fits and what made it even better is that it matched Karl's. Silvia grabbed a bag and shoved a book and pen into it before leaving.

She hurriedly went to Dream and George's house and went around the back. She had discussed this with her best friend, Cally, and they decided to do this together.

"Silvia!" The black haired girl turned around to see her friend behind a tree.

"My father's a light sleeper," Cally whispered.

"Ah..."

"Let's go," Cally said.

"I'm coming with you!" Said a voice from behind.

Silvia turned around to see Aster behind her. Even Cally seemed shock. Apparently, Aster was still small enough to be well hidden behind his older sister even if he didn't mean to hide.

"Aster!" Silvia cried out. "What are you doing here?!"

"Shush!" Cally said, frantically. "If my mother knew what we were doing, he'd freak!!"

"Sorry, sorry," Silvia said. She turned back to her little brother. "Now, what are you doing here?"

"I wanna come with you," Aster said.

"You can't!" Silvia whispered.

"Fine! I'll tell Daddy and Mama Q then! And uncle Dream," Aster said, pouting and crossing his arms.

"Okay, okay! You can come!" Silvia gave in. Aster smiled at his sister's response.

"Now we need to get XD," Silvia said.

"That's easy," Cally said. "But first we need to get somewhere far from here."

"No problem," Silvia said.

The two headed to Prime Path.

"What are you going to do?" Silvia asked.

"Oh, it's simple," Cally said, smiling. "XD!" She screamed.

"What?" Asked a distorted voice from behind Silvia and Aster. The siblings jumped in shock.

"We want to time travel," Cally said.

"The three of you?" XD asked. "Silvia is the only one who can time travel."

"You're a god," Cally responded. "You can make an acception for me and Aster, right?"

"Fine," XD said, reluctantly. "But there is a possibility that you won't go back in time with Aster traveling with you."

"Why not?" Cally asked.

"We just found out Aster is a dimensional traveler," Silvia said.

"Well, still!" Cally cried out.

"Very well," XD said. The god turned to Silvia. "Do you have your watch?"

The ravenette pulled out a golden watch from her bag. She had found it hidden underneath her parents' bed. Karl had gotten it about a week before he went time traveling. The watch was meant to be a birthday present, but Silvia had taken it, knowing what it was.

Currently, the watch showed the time but when she time traveled, the clock would show how long she had before she came back.

The watch was the size of her hand and had a golden rim. The watch itself was white and covered with a crystal clear glass covering. There was a small rectangular box in the middle. The box had four smaller square boxes within it. This showed the year that Silvia was in. The hands were also made of gold and and came out from behind the box.