Chapter 10 - Together Again...But Not Peacefully...

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

The flight was scheduled for 3 days later, and so 3 days later, the 8 of them got onto the plane together. Of course, they were slightly delayed with the problem of Nick, Karl, Alex and George being recognized by fans. Clay kept his distance, wanting to keep his face a secret.

At last, the eight of them managed to make it to the plane. And just on time too.

"Alright, we're going to go meet your friends," Clay said. "And I payed for all of your tickets. And now I'm broke."

"Idiot, no you're not," Nick said. "You're loaded."

"Hey." Aster looked behind his seat at Nick.

"What?" Nick asked.

"Says 'subs' without the 'b'."

"Sus?" Nick asked.

"PFFFT-" Cally laughed.

Then Aster started talking in a somewhat of a high pitched voice, mimicking a certain fox hybrid that somehow had a human father and a salmon mother. "Jack Manifold? Jack Manifold? Jack Manifold? Oh Jack Manifold! Jack Manifold fall of bridge? Jack Manifall off bridge! Jack Manibye. Jack Manidrown."

"I remember that!" Clay said, laughing. "There were clips all over YouTube." He paused. "I realize," he said, changing the subject. "That we could've taken a car. It would be far less expensive then paying for all 8 tickets."

"Ha!" Nick said, laughing.

"What year are you guys from?" Karl asked the trio.

"Why are you asking that?" George asked.

"Well, in canon Dream SMP lore, we don't have anyone named Aster, Silvia or Cally. And we don't have children named that either."

"We're from 2036," Silvia said.

"How did you get here?" Alex asked.

"Well, I'm a Time Traveler like Karl," Silvia said. "And Aster got his traveling genes too which makes him-"

"A Dimension Traveler!" Aster said, proudly.

"So what dimensions have you been to so far?" George asked.

"There's Hermitcraft in 2036," Aster said. "And...That's it."

"Why are you traveling?" Alex asked.

"Well..." Silvia said. "Mom lost all his memories."

"Who?" Karl asked.

"You," Aster said.

"What-"

"You went time traveling and when you came back you lost all your memories except for the basic information about yourself," Silvia said.

"Which reminds me," Cally said. "Dad's gonna kill me."

"Why would I kill you?" Clay asked.

"For freaking out Mum."

"Which is Gogy," Nick said.

"Yea, I figured that out," George said.

"Bottom," Clay said, smirking slightly.

"I am not a bottom," George denied.

"Sure, keep believing," Nick said, laughing.

"I realize that if you're 15," Karl said. "Then you would've been born in 2021. And it's 2022. But we still don't have anyone with your names."