Chapter 16 - Shopping

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Gold forced the other three to go shopping before going to the prom. Grian, Scar and Funneh reluctantly agreed.

"Great! Now buy whatever for the prom. I'll pay."

"Do you even have enough money?" Funneh asked her sister. The blue haired girl watched in shock as her older sister whipped out stacks of Yen.

"How-" Scar started.

"Start buying some things before we're late!" Gold said.

First, the group went to buy dresses for Gold and Funneh.

Gold, of course, had no trouble finding the perfect dress for herself. A simple, but not bland, black ankle length dress with gold trimming and loose sleeves. Along with some matching heels. Funneh, however, struggled in picking one.

"You know perfectly well that too much blue just doesn't do."

"Black, black. That's more Lunar."

"Too lightly colored!"

"Too pale!"

"Ankle length dresses just doesn't fit you. Find a knee length one."

"Laces?!"

"That dress is last season Funneh."

"Gray?! You're joking!"

"Green. Funneh, seriously? You're not Draco."

"Red! I know you liked Alec in high school Funneh but do you want to literally look like the girl in red?!"

"A school uniform. You're joking! Who are you? Yan Chan?"

"A suit? No. Really Funneh? We're looking for a dress."

"No sequins!"

"Too much sparkle."

"Fine! What do should I wear?!" Funneh said, finally having enough of her sister's objections.

Gold beamed as she went to find the perfect dress.

"Is she always like this?" Grian asked.

"Unfortunately," Funneh said.

"I'm scared now," Scar muttered.

Just then, Gold came back with a beautiful midnight blue dress. The torso part twinkled ever so slightly, giving off the perfect effect. And to top it off, at the waist was a blue rose. In her other hand, she held a pair of black heels.

"You know I'm terrible at walking in heels!" Funneh cried out when she saw the heels.

"Well, deal with it," Gold snapped as she paid for their clothes.

Now was Scar and Grian.

Scar immediately chose a suit similar to the one he had in season 8. Which Gold, thankfully, approved of. Grian, however struggled to find a good enough outfit that reached Gold's standards.

"Black suit?! Too basic. Everyone's gonna have that!"

"That one? Scar already has a red suit in that shade!"

"A white suit?! Do you realize how easy white clothes stains?!"

"That suit is so last month."

"That's just blinding me."

"Duller than gray. I didn't even think it was possible."

"That looks like something from the 18th century, not gonna lie."

"I swear I'm gonna S-U-E this store for not having the right suit."

"Not again," Funneh groaned. "Again with the S-U-E."

"Look at her," said a sudden voice.

Gold spun around to see. Who was that? She seemed to be judging Gold's outfit. She seems to be from Akademi too. With her was one of her most likely, pathetic friends. Gold was wearing a white shirt with a gray sweater that revealed her shoulders, jean shorts and black boots. Gold rolled her eyes and turned back to the trio.

"Let's continue."

"There are some benefits to having Gold being judgmental when it comes to fashion," Funneh whispered to Scar and Grian. "There are five things wrong with her outfit. What are they?"

"I- She's standing right there," Gold muttered.

"Probably can't tell because she has no fashion taste," the girl said.

"Your tank is far too revealing for a prom outfit. Skirt too short. Too much pink, pink, pink. That bow is so last decade. And are you kidding? Get rid of that oversized red necklace. It looks horrible on you. And it clashes." Gold turned back to her a smiling Funneh and a shocked Grian and Scar. "Shall we continue?"

"I-" Grian started, unsure of how to respond.

"Ooh!" Gold hurried over to the suits and brought one back. It was a nice deep red, different from the one Scar had but similar to the sweater Grian always wore. The tie was deep blue and there was a yellow rose attached to the collar. She handed it to Grian who went into the dressing room to try it on. "Perfect! Just like your parrot wings."

"You still remember that?!" Grian asked.

"Of course I do," Gold said.

"Well, we better hurry," Scar said. "It's nearly time."

"Then let's go!" Gold paid for the suits and the group left for the prom.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

I just found that audio a couple weeks ago and knew immediately that this was Gold (Lol -Galactic)
- Pleb

This chapter was hilarious to read lmao
-Galactic