Chapter 6 - Alone?

Chapter 6 - Alone?

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Aster felt as if they were being watched. He looked around while Cally and Silvia discussed what they we're going to do. The boy saw no one. He looked up into the sky and saw a silhouette of someone. They seemed to have noticed and ducked. Aster looked back at his sister and friend, pretending to not have seen them.

"I'm going to go explore," Aster said to Silvia.

"Alright. Come back to the cottage or whatever before night."

"Okay."

Aster ran off, but snuck inside the build. The dimension traveler climbed up a series of cracked stone stairs to the top. There, he saw a certain boy with parrot wings.

"Wynne!" Aster said. Wynne staggered back onto the roof and saw Aster.

"I- Uh-" Wynne flushed with embarrassment of being caught.

"Were you EAVESDROPPING?!"

"Maybe," Wynne said softly.

"Why?" Aster demanded.

"Because I was curious!"

"Yea, yea," Aster said. "You're coming with me." The ravenette grabbed the 7-year-old by the wrist and dragged him out the build to Silvia and Cally.

"Aster? What are you doing to Wynne?" Silvia asked her little brother.

"He was eavesdropping on us!" Aster said.

"We told you it was private," Silvia said, calmly.

"I know but I was curious!" Wynne whined.

"Well, that was disrespectful," Silvia replied.

"No one ever let's be do anything cool," Wynne huffed. Then he got an idea. "Hey! Can I come with you on your adventure?!"

"No," Cally said, firmly.

"Why not?"

"Because it's too dangerous," Silvia said.

"Then why does he get to go?" Wynne asked, pointing at Aster.

"He's older," Cally said.

"Only by one year!" Wynne protested.

Silvia sighed. "Still. We can't let you."

"I'll make you then," Wynne threatened. The trio noticed his purple eye glowing brighter.

"No," Silvia said, firmly.

"Fine!" Wynne said. Behind him, as if there was a block of tnt or some invisible creeper, the ground exploded. Aster, who was near it, yelped in shock and ran to his sister.

"Okay, okay," Silvia said. "You can come. But NO funny business!"

Wynne beamed. "Great! I'll see you here again in five days!" He ran off as if the none of that had even happened. When Cally, Silvia and Aster looked at the ground where it had exploded, the ground looked as if none of that had even ever happened.

— — —

Hermitcraft

Wynne wondered what things he should pack for their trip. He really didn't care about hygiene, since he could easily cast a spell with Watcher magic to clean his body, clothes, teeth, hair, etc.

He went into the kitchen to pack food. Cooked beef? Nah...No potatoes...Then Wynne opened up a cupboard.

"Aha!"

He stuffed a shulker box with tons of cake, cookies, and golden apples. Plus any other candy he could find.

"Wait a minute," He said out loud to himself. "My parents aren't here...I CAN GO INTO THEIR ROOM WITHOUT PERMISSION!"

Wynne walked into his parents' room and found a damaged looking, dark purple, leather book with a Watcher symbol on the cover sitting on Grian's nightstand. It appeared to have some sort of bookmark sticking out of it.

He lifted up the book, and turned to the bookmarked page.

About every millennium, Watchers get stronger.

For one day in that millennium, all Watchers will gain the same amount of power as the Watchers' leader. This gives them enough power to even end the world.

Watchers have tried to do so and failed, but there's a prediction of the year that they might succeed in doing so as year after year, the Watchers have been slowly becoming more successful in attempting in ending the world.

Only the leader of the Watchers can stop them, with a ritual. But that Watcher has to be quick, or results WILL be fatal.

The last time the Watcher's abilities increased was 1036. The predicted year where Watchers will succeed in ending the world is 2036.

"BLOODY HELL!!" Wynne shouted. He flipped to find a page with the required ritual.

"Wynne?" A British voice said. "What are you doing in this room?"

Wynne quickly stuffed the book in his bag and turned to face none other than Mumbo Jumbo.

"Uhhh Mumbo! I wasn't expecting-"

"Wasn't expecting what?" The redstoner asked. "You know you're not allowed in your parents' room."

Wynne was sweating now. "How did you even know I was in here?"

Mumbo sighed. "I heard you shout 'bloody hell'."

"Oh."

"Yeah, oh. Get out!"

Mumbo then rushed Wynne out of the room and forced him outside.

"Why do I have to be outside?" Wynne complained. "I was on a mission indoors!"

"You can have a mission outdoors too," Mumbo said. "Getting outside is good for you."

"But the grass is so..." Wynne didn't know where else to begin. "Grassy. And the builds are magnificent but I mean I didn't build them so I really don't care. Also, being outside means seeing other Hermits around. And I really don't wanna see through the window of X's base finding a tea shrine."

"Stop making excuses," Mumbo replied. "And not all British people worship tea!"

"The memes say otherwise," Wynne muttered.

"Wynne just promise me you'll stay out of trouble. Please?"

Wynne sighed. "Fine, I promise..."

"Good, now I have to go build a vault."

And just like that, Mumbo walked off.

"Airhead," Wynne said under his breath.
— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
Wynne is secretly Ron Weasley in disguise. Mumbo is becoming a father figure (Parent: Gop lay outside! Kid: *takes gaming setup outside to play outside* -Galactic)

- Pleb

WAY off topic, but wanna know something cursed? My OC Mark used to have a crush on the sun from Teletubbies when he was like 2yo-3yo. Also, I looked it up and the insult 'Airhead' means a silly, stupid person.

-Galactic