Chapter 14 - Fortune

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
"Want to have your fortune told?" Sam asked.

"Sure!" Aster said excitedly.

The group stopped in front of a fortune teller stand.

"Hello," the yellow eyed girl behind the stand said. "Do you seek for your fortunes?"

"Yes!" Wynne said, excitedly.

"Grian, would you like go first?" Sam asked.

"Sure?"

"Give me your hand," Majo Ellen said. The purple haired girl took Grian's hand in between her own. "You have a long journey ahead of you. Don't let Sam taint your karma. For your Karma is pretty good right now."

"How's it going Rowan?" Sam said to a man behind them. On his body we're multiple muscles.

"It looks like his muscles have muscles," Wynne said.

Rowan went up to Ellen. "I WANT A FORTUNE. TELL ME!"

"Give me my yen!" Ellen cried out. "You still owe me from last time!" She sighed. "Alright, alright." Ellen took his hand and closed her eyes. When she opened them again, she slightly snicked.

"What?!" Rowan demanded.

"You're not the buffest man as of right now," Ellen said. "But you will be in the future."

"Then who is it right now?!" Rowan said.

"Can't tell," Ellen said. She looked over to Silvia. "You. Black haired girl."

"Wha-?" Silvia was confused.

"Come here," Ellen said. "I have something to tell you."

"You do-?" Silvia asked. "But- I don't have yen on me."

"I'll give you a fortune for free," Ellen said. "This one's seems rather important."

"Alright," Silvia said, cautiously.

Ellen took Silvia's hand into her own.

"What you seek is a potion. A potion of friends and enemies. Use this potion for memories. Listen very carefully. For I'll only say it once. Hot as the sun, burns like fire. Feathers like gold, but as soft as a toy. A kiss isn't true love but a part of the solution instead. The blood of a friend and the blood of a friend's enemy. And don't forget some Blue. To help you remember the life you live."

"What was that for?" Silvia asked. She already knew what it might be but she wanted to make sure.

Ellen frowned, trying to figure it out herself. "I see that it is a Time Traveler that has lost his memories. He seems to be hiding."

"Where?" Aster asked.

Ellen hummed softly. "In the ruins of an unfinished symphony. In a place made by a revived."

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Kinda short chapter- Gee I wonder who really is the buffest man
- Pleb

Fortunes go brrrr

-Galactic