Chapter 4 - Clocks and Bows

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —

Dream SMP

Silvia woke up in a shock and looked around, unsure of where she was. Then she noticed Cally and Aster talking to each other.

"Cally! Aster!" Silvia cried out.

"Silvia!" Cally said, smiling to see her friend awake. "You're awake!"

"Yea," Silvia muttered, looking around.

"Looking for something?" Aster asked.

"Where is my watch?" Silvia asked.

"Don't you have it?" Cally said.

"No," Silvia said, slowly. Then she came to realization. "It's missing!"

"We'll find it," Cally assured her. "Maybe it fell onto the floor."

When Cleo had come back to check on the three with Welsknight, she found them looking through everything.

"What are you doing?!" Cleo asked.

"Her watch is missing," Aster answered.

"Well, what does it look like?" Cleo asked.

"It's a golden watch," Silvia said. "In the middle, it shows the year and the hands are also made of gold. And on the back, it has my name engraved on it. But the clock doesn't show the actual time. It shows-" Silvia stopped there, not wanting to tell Cleo that she was a time traveler.

"And what is your name?" Cleo asked.

Silvia frowned. "Why do you want to know?"

"Because, I want to help you," Cleo said.

"Fine. Silvia HQ Jacobs Halo."

"Actually," Cleo said. "I think another one of the Hermits has it."

"It is so Bdubs," Wels said. "He has a thing for clocks."

"What do you mean by thing?" Silvia asked. Aster snickered whereas Cally bursted out, wheezing. Quite obvious where she got that laugh from.

"Well," Wels started. "I'm pretty sure he had a collection of them in Season 8."

Cleo chuckled. "And he betrayed Impulse in 3rd Life for a clock from Scar and Grian."

"He would betray his friends for a CLOCK?" Cally asked, laughing.

"Yes," Wels said. "Why don't we go over to him?"

"Yea, I wanna know why he would betray friends for a clock," Aster said.

"Bdubs just loves clocks," Cleo said.

"You know what your mother loves?" Silvia said, leaning over to whisper into Cally's ear.

"What?" Cally asked.

"Your dad's clock without the L."

Cally was silent for a few seconds comprehending what her friend just said. Then she realized. "SILVIA!" Cally screamed, turning to the ravenette. She seemed to be on the verge of laughing. "YOU DIRTY MINDED IDIOT!"

Cleo and Wels just looked confused. "Um...Why don't we go to Bdubs now?" Cleo suggested.

"Alright," Silvia said, wheezing slightly.

— — —

Hermitcraft

Cally, Silvia, and Aster went along with Cleo and Wels to go find Bdubs.