In Memory Of-

Disclaimer: This is NOT a chapter of the book. Thought it might be a bit appropriate to put this in here since the events happened while we were writing this and the title, "Time" does seem kind of fitting in a way doesn't it?

So, this is Galactic typing this right now on August 15th of 2022. I just wanted to bring attention to something.

As you all probably know, Technoblade passed away on Thursday, June 30th of 2022.

This obviously took a huge toll on the MCYT community as it was.

Unfortunately, I want to speak about a much smaller Minecraft YouTuber as well.

TinfoilChef recently passed away on Saturday, August 13th of 2022.

We lost two Minecraft YouTubers in one summer.

TFC wasn't as well known as Techno, but they were both legends.

Techno was a really awesome PVPer in Minecraft. He was famous for playing BedWars on Hypixel, and for being on the Dream SMP. He participated in large MCYT events, such as Minecraft Championship (MCC). He had such a large influence on the MCYT community, and moments he was included in could spawn so much fan content, ranging from a wholesome and funny tone, to a dark and badass tone. Sadly, he passed away from cancer at just 23 years old.

TFC was a smaller member of the MCYT community. He was known for being a recurring member on Hermitcraft since Season 2. I don't really know about earlier seasons, but I do know that in recent seasons he was a true Hermit. He kept mainly to himself and didn't really interact with other players. Nonetheless, he was an amazing addition to the server. He also did other series, which I am unable to name right now. Sadly, he passed away due to reasons I'm unaware of at 63 years old.

While I never watched TFC, and rarely watched Techno, they'll always hold a special place in my heart. They were both amazing Minecraft YouTubers who made amazing content.

If you're reading this, please DO NOT let either one be forgotten. I understand that it's easier said than done, and I understand that Technoblade was more well known. But we need to remember and recognize all aspects of the community, both big AND small.

Rest in Peace, Technoblade.

Rest in Peace, TinfoilChef.

You'll both be missed greatly, and remembered fondly.

Condolences to both their families as well.

Fly high, you two. 🕊⛏🐷👑

— — —

Pleb here. Many things are happening this year. And as you've seen in the part before that Galactic had written, we have lost two people. Technoblade and TinFoilChef.

Although TFC might have not been as big as Technoblade, he is still an important person.

I don't have much to say but I do want to say that the both of you will be missed dearly. We will never forget the both of you.

As Ernest Hemingway said, "Every man has two deaths, when he is buried in the ground and the last time someone says his name. In some ways men can be immortal."

Though you might have died in the first way, we won't let it happen in the second way. In this way, the both of you will be immortal. Some say Immortality isn't real. But it is. As long as at least one person knows of this person or has heard of them, they will still be alive. We won't let your names ever leave this world. We will be sure your names will remain in this world. And that is a promise.

Though they might not be here physically, they are here in spirit.

I have decided that I would make those two days a day to commemorate these two icons.

I think we can agree on one thing: Despite our inability to control nature, all we need is a little more time. To discover those we will never forget. Those we wished we spent time with before their time comes.

Rest In Peace TinFoilChef

Fly High Technoblade

My best wishes to their family and friends.

I can only imagine them sitting up there in the heavens, watching over us.

You both are two icons that will forever be remembered ❤️

It's like Avicii said. We should always make a life we will remember. And they did. And they will be apart of the life I will remember. The life we will remember.

I can only imagine them up in heaven fighting god together