Chapter 12 - Memories

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — —
When Wynne woke up, he found himself in an entirely different place. He wasn't at the tree with Aster like they were last night.

The young Watcher looked around, trying to figure out where he was. Wynne found himself in a van being drove by some pufferfish man? Wynne shook the shock off.

He looked at the people surrounding him. Some of the Hermits weren't there. The only other Hermits that were there were Grian, Scar and Mumbo. There was also Aster, Silvia and Cally. So no one else was missing. But lying on the ground too, we're two females. One with golden brown hair and the other with blue hair.

What was especially strange was that everyone seemed to be in a bathing suit if some sort.

"Dad. Wake up." Wynne shook Grian awake.

Grian got up, slightly confused. "What- Where-"

"Before you ask, I don't know where we are," Wynne said.

"How-"

"I don't know that either. Also. Who are they?" Wynne pointed to the two women.

"Gold and Funneh."

"Who?"

"More friends from the Dream SMP."

"Oh-"

Wynne glanced down at Scar who was shirtless. Then smirked mischievously. Grian saw Wynne's face and smiled.

"Go ahead," Grian said.

Wynne beamed. He leaned in close to Scar's ear.

"Daaad. Jellie's missing."

Scar sat up in shock to find Grian biting his fist, trying not to laugh whereas Wynne didn't bother hiding it.

"Wha-"

Wynne's laughter had woken up the others.

"Grian?" Funneh immediately recognized the Brit from years ago.

"That's me!" Grian said, finally managing to stop.

"Gee, I haven't seen you in a while."

"Funneh!" Gold said." Why do we look so young?!"

"I think we're in our high school-aged bodies," Mumbo said.

"Well-" Aster said. "Seems like four people stayed at their age."

"No need to rub it in," Scar said. "Where are we anyways?"

Grian peered out of the door of the van and was shocked at what he saw.

"I- I don't know," Grian said, heading towards the back where Mumbo and Scar were sitting.

Mumbo and Scar exchanged worried glances. Unless you really knew Grian, you would never be able to tell the difference between Grian's voices. Mumbo and Scar definitely knew something was up.

"What's wrong Grian?" Scar asked his smaller husband as the others were trying to figure out where they were.

"Nothing-" Grian lied.

"We know something's wrong G," Mumbo said.

"Okay, fine," Grian said, reluctantly giving in. "I know where we are."

"Where?" Scar asked.

"We're at the place where I temporarily went to High School."

"So-" Scar said.